Chapter 5

~Goodbye my lover, goodbye my friend. You have been the one. You have been the  one for me.~ Goodbye My Lover, James Blunt.

*Chapter 5*

"Amy I'm talking to you" Niall said when it took too long to answer his question.

"What?"

"Did someone tell you something that you don't like?" he asked serious.

"No." I lied.

"You know that you can talk to me whenever you want and if someone hurt you I want to know that" he said holding my hands. I know that I can trust him but if I tell him about Harry I don't know what he is going to do. Sometimes he is overreacted.

"I know Niall." I said smiling as wide as I could 'cause I don't want him to know that it's fake.

"Good."

We stayed like this for long. Me in his arms and his hands around me.Sometimes he makes me forget about all the negative things that happened before.But of course this moment, like always, is ruined by my phone.

I took it out of my pocket and saw that Faith was calling me, again. I'm really not in the mood to talk about this, so I put it back.

"Who is it?" Niall asked seeing that I haven't pick up yet.

"Faith."

"And why aren't you-"

"Because I don't want to." I cut him off.

"Amelia, the girl want to know how are you. She cares about you, why are you like that?" he asked at looking me now.

"Okay , I'll answer" I said as I stood up from my comfortable position.

"Where are you going?" he asked me.

"To talk with my friend"

"And your brother doesn't count?" he asked teasing me.

"Stop being a baby Niall" I said and got out of his room, answering my phone.

"Hey Faith" I said calmly.

"Amy, are you okay?" she yelled loudly that I had to fend away the phone from my ear.

"It depends if you'll keep yelling in my ear".

"Why did you leave us?" she asked.

"Ask your friend."

"Who?"

"Harry?"

"He's not here as well" she said from the other line. Oh the 'mature' boy left?

"What's goin' on between you and Harry?"

"Between me and Harry? Absolutely nothing. He's just jerk." I said remembering all the words that he said to me.

"He pissed you off again right?"

"Yeah"

"Did you hit him?"

"No"

"Oh why?" she asked making me laugh. I wish I had hit him.

"I'm really tired Faith, see you tomorrow."

"Okay. Bye." she said and hung up.

I got into my room and changed my clothes. After a couple of minutes I was already asleep. That means tired.

*

The next day I woke up early, well Niall woke me up because I'm not so good to wake up in the morning. I love my bed too much to leave it.

I started to get ready. After brushing my teeth and wash my face I wore my skinny jeans with a t-shirt which says  "spend time like you are millionaire". I like this shirt.

Of course I didn't have much time for breakfast, do I grabbed an toast, that my mum had made, and walked out of the house.Niall was waiting me there, to drive me to school, and I quickly got into his car.

When I got into the school I was Louis sitting alone, like always, with a book on his hands. So I decided to talk to him 'cause the girls can wait.

"Hey Lou." I said and sat next to him.

He quickly turn his head to my direction and smile widely. "Hello beautifu.l"

"Why are you always calling me like that?" I asked poking him playfully at his arm.

"Because you are."

"Aww Lou." I said messing a little with his hair, which make him laugh. He is very good guy and the only thing that he needs is friends. And I'm happy that I'm his friend.

"Erm, Amelia?" I heard Faith's voice near me so I turned to look at her.And Louis did the same.

"Yeah?"

"Can you come for a bit?" she asked looking at me. Not even paying attention that Louis is there too. But if you could only see the way he looks at her.

"I'm with Louis now so-"

"No it's okay, go." he said as I turned my attention to him. He was smiling pretending that everything is okay, but it's not.

"Are you sure?" I asked him.

"Yeah. I'll see you in the class."

"Okay" I said and stood up so I can go with Faith.

"Don't you have something to tell me?" she asked me while we're walking where the others are.

"Like what?"

"Yesterday?remember?"

"Oh yeah. I told you that Harry pissed me off. He told me that I'm annoying."

"He did?" she asked shocked and I nodded.

"Oh I'm so-"

"Shut up" I interrupted her before she could finish her sentence. I had told her that I don't want her, or Lily, to be sorry about this situation.

"okay okay. So what were you doing with him."

"You mean Louis?"

"Yeah." 

"I was talking with him."

"Why?" she asked making me look at her with my eyebrows raised.

"What do you mean why? He is my friends, a very good friends and I don't understand why you don't want to talk to him." I said when we reached Liam and Lily.

"It's not that I don't want to talk to him, he is just...um just-"

"Just what?" I asked her, very curious to know the answer.

"What's wrong guys?" Lily asked looking at me and Faith.

"It's nothing." Faith said quickly not wanting to continue this conversation.

After that, while we were walking thought the classes I explain them why I left yesterday. You could see Liam that he was mad about Harry, but I told him that I don't want him to talk to him about that. 

"Oh guys I forgot to tell you something." Faith asked and a huge smile appeared on her face.

"My cousin will come here tomorrow night."

.

.

.

.

.

************************************************

So what do you thing? Please tell me if you like it or not, please . I want to know what you think about this fanfic. Do you want me to continue? You can go and see my trailer too.♥

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

Hope you like it.

LOVE YOU ALL ♥ ♥

-Maria xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx