Chapter 2.

~There's nothing where he used to lied~ Torn

*Chapter 2*

"What?" I asked her.

"H-he knows." Lily said. Her blue eyes full of worry, like she already knew how I'll react.

"What do you mean?" That can't be true.Only the girls knew that. Am I too obvious with my stare?

"I don't know how, but he knows that you like him. Liam told me."

My heart broke in pieces. How the hell did he find out? Now he has every right to not speak to me ever again. Just like he want it to be. I'm nothing.He barely talked to me and now he won't even look at me.

"Okay." I said. There is nothing I can do.

"I'm sorry" she said without making contact with my eyes.

"Don't be." I said trying to sound cool but hell no I can't do it.

The bell rang and we all start to go inside. I ran into the class ignoring Lily's calls. I really don't want to talk to anyone right now. How did he find out? Now I'm sure that he don't even want us to be friends. He was searching for chance to not be and not be found it. Great Amelia, just great!

When I sat to my seat. Louis came and sat next to me. The truth is that no one really like to be with him but I do, I really do. I don't understand why they dislike him. He's very good guy.Faith also like him, but she doesn't talk to him that much like I do. He always blames his self for everything because he thinks that the others don't talk to him 'cause he is annoying, ugly, worthless. But he's not. He's absolutely not! He's perfect, his beautiful blue eyes, his smile, everything. I wish I had this feelings for him and not Harry.

"Hi Lou." I tried to smile, but I failed. I'm not a good actress and especially in Louis' eyes.

"Hey beautiful. What's wrong?" he asked looking straight in my eyes.

"Its nothing."

"Okay, I understand if you don't want to tell me" he said with a smirk, but I know that he's hurt right now. I'm so stupid.

"No Louis, it's not that I don't want to tell you. It's just ...for Harry" I said looking down.

"Oh that prick"

"Louis!"

"What? He is." he said simply that made me laugh. Only Lou can change my mood. He's amazing unlike 'someone' else!

*Faith's P.O.V*

When Amelia gone. I really wanted to run after her but I had to talk with Harry. It's like he doesn't give a shit about Amy, and we are all friends. Not only he ,Liam, me and Lily.

"Harry, why don't you talk to her a bit. It's not that hard" I said little louder that I planing to.

"What's your problem? I'll do whatever I want." he said with a frown like he's five years old.

"She's your friend too."

"She was."

"What?" I asked. My eyes widen like Liam's.

"You heard me." he said and stood up. After few seconds he was gone too. He is SO annoying! I wish I could hit him!

*Amelia's P.O.V.*

When the last bell rang. I took all my stuff like the others did and went out of school. I haven't really talk to Faith and Lily after what happened. Only Louis was there for me this time. He's really good friend. He knows lots of things about me like I do for him. He even know about Harry. He didn't like him from the start and I can understand why.

When I got out of school I start to walk faster that usual. I want to go home as fast as I can right now.To be alone, without anyone, without Harry.

"Amelia" I heard a very familiar voice called me from behind.

********************************************

I KNOW IT'S TOO SHORT, I'LL TRY TO UPDATE BIGGER CHAPTERS. I DON'R CARE IF NO ONE IS READING IT, I'LL KEEP WRITING BECAUSE I LOVE IT :)

HOPE YOU LIKE IT ♥

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU ♥ ♥

-Maria