Chapter 8.

~ My heart's against your chest 

Your lips pressed to my neck 

I've fallen for your eyes 

But they don't know me yet ~ Kiss Me , Ed Sheeran.

*Chapter 8*

After our breakfast I spend a few more hours at Faith's house and then I went back to mine. I was still mad at her but I let it go. I didn't want Zayn to see me angry yet. He seems a good guy. But I'm sure that she did it on purpose and I'm going to take my revenge.

The next day we just hang out like always. But this time Lily was there too so she could meet Zayn. We told him everything about the school and the guys who are "trouble" and the others who are not. I'm sure that he won't have a problem there. We also learnt more about his life, actually me and Lilly 'cause Faith knew everything. 

*The next day*

"Amy wake up." My mum was yelling from downstairs. Oh I hate Mondays more than anything.

I lazily stood up and went straight to the bathroom. I did what I had to do there and then I went back to my room to get ready.

After like 10 minutes I was ready so I took my stuff and run downstairs. Niall was waiting me outside so I quickly got into his car before he could start complaining that I'm late.

"So how was your day yesterday at Faith's?" Niall asked as he started diving.

"It was good. I met her cousin."

"It's a girl?" he asked smirking.

"Don't be a jerk Niall. And no, he's a boy."

"Don't talk to me like that, you little baby."

"Okay big guy. How old are you again? 48?"

"Shut up. But I told you that to me you're baby."

"Yeah sure. See you later bro." I said as I pecked him cheek and got out of him car.

I walked in the school and the first thing that I saw was Louis sitting alone. So I quickly ran to him and huged him from behind.

"Hey Lou." I yelled in his ear which made him flinch but laugh at the same time.

"Hello beautiful." He said and I sat next to him.

"How are you?" I asked him.

"I'm better know." he said which made me smile widely.

He told me how boring was him weekend which didn't make me happy at all. From the next time I'll telling him to come with us whether the others like it or not. 

"Amy?" I heard a familiar voice near me.

I turned my head to see a very confused Zayn staring at me and Louis.

"Hey Zayn. Come here." I said smiling pointing at him to come closer.

"Hi. I didn't know you have a boyfriend." He said looking at Louis this time as he approach us.

"He's not my boyfriend. He's my best friend." I said as I saw that Zayn's expression changed.

"Louis this is Zayn, Faith's cousin. Zayn this is Louis." I said pointing at each other every time I said their names.

They both shook their hands and smile at each other saying the usual 'nice to meet you'. I hope Zayn will understand that Louis is a very good guy.

"Are you alone here Zayn?" I asked him.

"No I'm with Faith but I saw you here and came to see you." He said smirking at me