Chapter 18.

~ Easy come easy go, that's just how you live

Oh, take, take, take it all but you never give

Should've known you was trouble from the first kiss

Had your eyes wide open, why were they open? ~ Grenade, Bruno Mars.

Chapter 18.

"W-what?" I asked looking at him. You can say that he was pissed. He was starring at me with angry eyes.

"He hasn't stop looking at you."

"Zayn calm down." I said taking his hand between mine. Luckily, he seems to calm down, but he didin't say anything. He was looking at Harry now. I don't understand why it bothers his so much.

"Did you talk to him?"

"What? No." I said to quickly than I should have. I'm sure that his more suspicious now. "It's nothing Zayn really."

"Okay baby." He said as he stood up offering his hand to me to help me stand up. I didn't notice that the other guys already left, so I quickly stood up as well, taking Zayn's hand, as he intertwined our fingers.

**

The first period was so boring. I had history with Lily and Faith. I coudn't really get Harry out of my mind. I lied to Zayn about him. If I lied about that how can I tell him about the kiss. That kiss. I still have the taste of his lips on mine. His green eyes looking directly into mine. I just have him in my mind all the time.

But I really can't tell him. I cheated on him and I really don't know what to do. If I tell Faith she'll get all mad at me that I did something like that to her cousin, but she had a reason to be mad at that. If I hadn't kissed him back and just pushed him back thing would be better now. 

But the truth is that I wanted this kiss. I enjoyed it more than I did with Zayn's. I hate myself for that.

Harry's P.O.V.

I wasn't that drunk. After what happened at school in the morning, when I talked to her like that. She's not nothing to me, she's everything. I didn't mean it. I knew that I lost the last chance that I maybe had with her. I didn't know what to do that day. I was drinking a lot, but I remember what happened. I remember her lips being on mine and how she wrapped her arms around my neck.

I promised her that I'll take her back and I'm not gonna break this one. And with the' I'l take her back ' I mean to make her want me like before. I want to feel loved by her. I want to be the one who she's thinking all day.

I know I fucked up everything. She doesn't trust me. For her I'm a guy who fucks everyday, because I showed that to her. I showed to everyone that. So now I have to show her differently. That I mean everything I said. The things that I said yesterday i only said them because she pissed me off. She thought that I'm running after her. But I fuckin' do.

If Zayn wasn't there she'd already be mine. But I came too late. I mean she's so beautiful and I really don't know what I was thinking all this time. 

"Harry?" I heard a familiar voice from behind me as I was walking to the back side of the school.

When I turned around and she was standing few meters away from me. I couldn't help but smile when I saw her coming closer to me.

"Hey." I said but my smile slowly faded when I saw the expression on her face. "Is something wrong?"

"Forget everything that happened yesterday. Everything that you remember." She said avoiding to meet my eyes.

"Wh-"

"Forget it Harry, I'm not gonna tell anything to anyone and you better do the same. I don't wanna lose Zayn because of that." She said frustrated.

"But I don't want to forget Amy and you can't make me."

"Why are you like that? Why don't you leave me alone like you did before?" She yelled with watery eyes, as she turned around and start running away from me but I quickly catch up grabbing her from her arms as I stood in front of her.

"I know you liked the kiss Amy." I whispered but she was only looking down.

"Look at me in the eyes and tell me that you didn't. Tell me that you want me to leave. Do it." I said louder this time and I didn't realize that I was tightening the grip.

"Harry let me go."

"Do it." I demanded. " Say it that you don't want me." 

When I saw her eyes was already looking into mine I didn't want to believe that she'll day it. I know that she's going to give up.

"I can't do that." She wishered shaking her head but her glace was on something else, or maybe I should say on someone whop was standing behind me.

*

*

*

*

*

* *  * ** *  ** * * * * * * * * * * 

Soooo sorry guys that its short and I didn't update any sooner but I was really busy. 

I also update at theother fanfiction with Niall :)

Be ready for the next chapter ;))) xx

instagram- maria98ts

twitter- maria|_tld

ilyy ♥

- Maria xxxxxxx