Chapter 9.

~Bring your love baby, 

I can bring my shame.

Bring the drugs baby, 

I can bring my pain

I got my heart right here,  

I got my scars right here~ Wicked games, The Weeknd

Chapter 9.

Amelia's P.O.V.

When the school was finally over we all decided that we'll meet up at the school yard in the afternoon. We used to do this a lot, like chilling at school's back yard where they're not many people. Only sometimes other guys are coming there too.

When I got home only Niall was there, sitting in the living room like always.

"Hey bro." I said as I walked past him to go to my bedroom.

"Hey." he said without taking his eyes off of the tv.

When I enter in my room I threw my backpack on the floor and took my shoes off. I quickly walked to the bathroom and after taking off my clothes I took a hot shower.It was so relaxing that I didn't want to get out.

After like 10 minutes I was in my room again, where I started to do my course work for tomorrow. I usually do it at night but this time I want to finish it early.

*

Faith and Zayn will be there in a few minutes so I had to get ready, I wore a pair of skinny jeans and a simple T-shirt with my varsity jacket. I did my usual make up and after wearing my converse and I run downstairs.

"Took you a long time." Faith said crossing her hands in front of her chest while looking at me with a raised eyebrow. On the other hand, Zayn shot me one of him wide smile.

"Sorry."

"Yeah yeah, let's go." she said and we start walking to the school's direction.

"So Zayn how was you first day at your new school?" I asked turning my attention to him.

"It was good. Louis is a really good guy and Liam." He said and I could feel Faith's tensed body next to mine when he said Louis' name. Okay that's really annoying right now. What's wrong with her and him?

"What about Harry?" I asked when I noticed that he didn't say him before.

"He's okay, I guess. But you know, not my type of friend." he said shrugging him shoulders. So he doesn't like Harry huh?Not impressing.

"Will Louis be there too?" Faith asked me after a long time, when we already next to the school.

"Yes. Why?" I asked her.

"Nothing." she quickly said as we entered in the school yard. All the others were there. Liam, Lily, Louis and Harry. but of course he wasn't alone. Next to him was sitting a blond girl. His new toy, I guess.

"Hey guys" I said trying to avoid how close Harry and this girl were.

I sat next to Louis and Zayn after we said our hello's.

"Guys this is Ashley." Harry said gesturing the blond girl, or should I say "blond slut" . His arms were around her and she was almost sitting on his lap.

"Are you together or what?" Lily asked them.

"Um, no really." He said casually and Ashley didn't even react.

The moment when Harry's eyes met mine, I think he noticed that I was staring at him, which made this stupid smirk appear to him face. Suddenly I felt Zayn's arm around my waist so I turned to look at him. His smile made me relax, so I moved my body closer to Zayn's.

"Are you alright?" Zayn whispered. His lips nearly touched my ear which send chills all over my body.

"Y-yeah" I said.

When I turn my head to the others, I saw that this time Harry was the one who was staring at me. His lips were in a straight line as his grip tighten around Ashley.

I was ready to turn my attention to Faith who was talking with the others about something but the sight in front of me made me stop. When his lips touched hers my body tensed. He was kissing her but his eyes weren't close. He was looking at me, like he wanted to take his revenge by my reaction. I don't know but I couldn't take my eyes off. It was like his green eyes and my blue ones were locked.

"Amy are you listening?" Faith asked me and luckily this time I could turn my attention to her.

"What?" I asked lost.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, i'm fine." I said faking a smile.

"We'll be here in a minute." Zayn said and dragged me with him before I could say something else. We were away from the others.

"You're not okay and I know it. It's about Harry, isn't it?" he asked taking my hands in his.

"Yea- wait, how do you know?" I asked him raising my eyebrows.

"Um Faith told me."

"Told you what?"

"About you and Harry?"

"W-What? I'm going to kill her." I said as I pulled my hands away from his, ready to run back to Faith.

"No, I made her to tell me." he said and quickly stopped me by holding by hands again.

"Why?"

"Because I want to know more about you" he said looking me deep in the eyes. Not like Harry did. Zayn's look was more lovely.

I didn't know what to do or what to say so I did the first think that came in my mind. I hugged him. His body close to mine and I had to stand on my tip toes to wrap my arms around his neck 'cause he was taller than me. His arms by the way, were around was waist as he nuzzle his head in my neck.

Harry's P.O.V.

I brought Ashley with me just to forget about Amelia. I don't know what happened to me earlier at school and I was thinking for her like that. 

When I saw her with Zayn few minutes ago, all of these feelings came back again. I hate this girl for making me feel that way.

I saw how she was looking at me and Ashley and this make me feel better.Knowing that she's jealous but when Zayn whispered something in her ear, I noticed how her body acted so I did my last move. I kissed Ashley, but I wanted to see her reaction so I was looking to her. Maybe I'm the jealous one. But no!No! But I could see the hurt in her eyes.

After that Zayn took her away. I hate this guy so much. Who does he think he is that he can take her wherever he want. But maybe she likes him and she wants him to take her away. Maybe I lost my chance. But you know, I'm glad that I did, yeah.Wait, I don't want to have a chance with her.

But I couldn't take this any longer. I told the others that I'm going to buy something, so I stood up and follow the direction that Faith and Zayn walked.

When I finally saw them my palms became tight fists. They were hugging. They were so close that not even a little ant could fit between them.

"Am I interrupting something?"

*

*

*

*

*

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Heyyyyyyyy guys, or should I say, sexy animals? haha :D How ya' doing?

What do you think about this chapter? You like it? Please please tell me, I want to know what you think about that whethe it's bad or not.

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

Please guys can I take at least 18 votes at this chapter? please?

twitter-@Maria_Tld 

instagram-tsakalidou_official

I LOVE YOUUUUUU ♥ ♥

-Maria xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx