Chapter 3.

~Cause all I know is we said hello.

All I know since yesterday is

everything has changed~ Ed Sheeran, Taylor Swift

*Chapter 3*

"Amelia" I heard a very familiar voice called me from behind.I slowly turned around and my body froze.

"Harry? " I asked in disbelief. He is standing right in front of me, his green eyes staring at my dark blue. It's the first time that he came with me. I know we're friends but for him I nothing right?

"We need to talk." he said looking nervously around him, making sure that no one is watching us. Typical Harry.

"About what?" I asked as my palms start to sweat.

"Look, I know that you like me but you have too know that for me you are only a friend." he said acting like he was upset about that. Wow who does he think he is?

It's so cook to be like ' I know you like me but sorry bitch I'm too goid for you '.

"I'm not even your friend Harry" 

"You barely talk to me and you think that this is called 'friends' ?It would be better to say that I'm nothing to you than to say that" I said trying to control my self from yelling.

"That's not true." he said.

"Oh really Harry? Then what's true?"

"Why don't you leave me alone?I told you what I had to tell you so there is nothing to talk about." he spat and with out saying something else he run away from me. What's his problem? Did I do something wrong? It's not my fault that I like him, okay maybe a little but I wish I didn't.

I started to walk again, thinking about what just happened. He almost said that he don't want me anymore for 'friend' like we were friends before. But that's what happens always to me, you see I'm so lucky that I get all the good boys who really like me. Hahahahah no!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was upstairs, alone. My mum saw that something is not right and I quickly ignored her questions. The last thing that I was to do now is to talk. Now I'm lying on my comfy bed, my legs are in front of my chest and the only thing that I am listening is the angelic voice of Ed Sheeran.

My phone start ringing, I pushed it on the other side of bed without looking at the ID. But I'd became worst when it didn't stop ringing. In am so annoyed right now. I grabbed my phone and press the accept button.

"What?" I asked. I know it's rude to answer like that but I'm not in the mood okay?

"wooh girl, calm down" I heard Faith's voice on the other line

"what do you want Faith?" I asked rolling my eyes. Is she the one that called million times?

"what's wrong?"

"I don't really want to talk now"

"why?"

"bye Faith"

"Bey, see you in five" she said and hung up.

Oh great, now she'll come here. It's not that I don't like her. She is my best friend and I love her soooo much like Lily. But you know, sometimes all the people seems enemies to you even if you love them. And the truth is that I'm that type of girls that when they see their besties they kiss them every time, and tell million times a day "I love you, you're so beautiful" and blah blah blah. And after that they insult them like hell behind their back. Not at all. My friends, or should I say, my real friends know that I love them and I don't have to tell them every day.

I let loud groan to escape from my lips and crushed my head to my pillow. I always do that when something is wrong.

Suddenly I heard the door bell, knowing that Faith is here. I didn't move or anything. I just waited her to rush in my room, without knocking like always, and start all the questions.

Which just happened!

"Faith please stop, I told you I don't wanna talk about it" I said praying for her to stop asking repeatedly 'What happened' and 'What's wrong'.

"But you didn't answer me, what kind of best friend I am that you can't tell me something" she asked crossing her hands in front of her chest.

"It's not like I can't, I-"

"them tell me" she interrupted me

"Argh, okay. He said that he knows that I like him and that he will never look at me more like a friend" I answer bringing all the memories back. When I finished my sentence Faith's eyes grew bigger and bigger.

"Did he exactly tell you that he will never look at you more-"

"yeah, something like that"

"oh Amy, I'm sorry"

"and that is the reason that I don't wanna talk about it" I said trowing my arms behind

"what do you mean?" she asked me

"there is nothing to be sorry about. You don't have to be sorry about something like that"

"okay okay, I'm sorr- fuck!" she said making me chuckle.

"so what are we going to do now?" she asked me getting her self comfortable on my bed

"I don't know" I shrugged

"Wanna go out?"

"Not r-"

"okay, we'll go" she said not allowing me to say what I wanted to. But that's what I love about her

"where we'll go?"

"Don't really know? I am going to call Lily and Liam too while you are getting ready" she said and stood up, walking out of my room.

I quickly get out of my clothes that I already wore. I picked my dark blue skinny jeans and one of my T-shits. I applied some make up on my face and I didn't touch my hear because I like how they look right now.

When I got out of my room, Faith wasn't there. My mum told me that she is waiting out side because Lily and Liam are already here, but when I walked out side I eyes got wide seeing that Liam brought his friend too.

.

.

.

*************************************************

So what to you think? Do you want me to continue?

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

 twitter, instagram -Maria_Tld

HOPE YOU LIKE IT :)XX

LOVE YAAAAA ♥♥

-MARIA :)x