Epilogue

A/N: A lot were disappointed with how the story ended, that's why there's an epilogue :)
Yes, huge cliffhanger but remember my plan was to write a sequel, this is why I ended it the way I did and the sequel plans were cancelled.

I was going to write to versions of an epilogue, one for people who shipped Lexie with Josh and the other for Lewis. I think that would be a really good idea because then you could choose which ending you want but that's not going to happen anymore.
Sorry, I just wasn't able to write two good ones. This leaves you with this so I hope you enjoy it, I know I'm not 😂
Only because I personally ship Lexie with Lewis buy hey, might end up writing another epilogue for this in the future.
Enough of rambling, enjoy!

********************

*Over 5 years later*

I focus hard on not burning Darcy's neck as I curl her long, brown hair. She begged for me to do it today since it's her brother's 5th birthday. The whole pack is going to be celebrating as well as some other important pack members from all over the country.

"How did you and dad meet?" She asks me. She's been talking and fidgeting non-stop all day.

"Well..." I begin, thinking back to the night before my 17th birthday. That night at the club... Perhaps it's not a good idea to tell her that's the same day I got pregnant with her.
Sex in trashy toilets... Yeah lets not.

"We were at a party... Place." I add. "And um... We spoke a lot, had a few drinks together..."

"Was it love at first sight then?" She pushes. I can hear the enthusiasm in her voice, her image of a fairytale relationship between her parents from day one.

"I guess you could say that." I decide on the safe option.

"Of course it was, I fell in love with her instantly!" Says a deep voice from behind the door.

Mine and Darcy's heads both turn in that direction in unison. I see Darcy smile from the side and I carry on taking more sections of hair to curl.

"And you knew you were mates, right?" She asks again.

Josh chuckles. "Near enough."

I smile to myself at the complicated story behind us meeting and everything after that. It was definitely more difficult than most werewolf relationships.

"Okay, honey! Your hair is done!" I exclaim before she can say anything else. She turns around giving me a hug and then rushes to the mirror, admiring herself.

"I look so pretty..." She gushes.

I laugh. "You do."

"You look like a princess." Josh tells her.

"Lew! Do I look pwetty?" She asks Lewis after trying on a casual pink dress. She eagerly waits for his response.

He can't help but to smile at her.

"You look like a princess." He tells her. Darcy's smile widens to show her little white teeth.

I press my lips together, squinting my eyes to brush off any signs and memories of him. He's been gone for 5 years. But heck, I miss my best friend.

"Thanks, mum. I'm gonna go put that dress on." She rushes out to her room.

Josh walks up to me, wrapping me into a hug. "You think two is enough?" He asks and I'm praying he's joking.

"More than enough." I say and we both laugh a little.

"Go on then, Lex. Go get changed, people will be arriving soon." He tells me and I nod, loosing track of time myself.