Broken Heart

Damian p.o.v

"Race you" i said to the girl next to me. She turn giving me one of trade mark smirks eyeing me as she stepped down close by. "Are you sure Alpha" she said teasing me as she shifted. I shifted behind her napping at her tail. She lash around growling. I gave her a wolfy grin and past her. 'Come on Nami gotta to keep up' i said through my wolf. I heard a low rumble to see Nami picking up speed. She caught up and stayed even with me. Nami was known for her speed and medium wolf size. She may not have the mass of a warrior but her scout like body still did the trick in fighting. In the Blue Heaven pack we are divided up at birth. I was Alpha since my father passed away a year ago. I was only 17 now pretty young still. Were i was on top with other pure bloods there were the others. Warriors were the big wolves about my size and they do protecting and patrols. The scouts, like Nami, were smaller and quick. The last class is body all the other wolves in the pack like mothers and kids, elders, and husbands who left warrior status to become dad's. Nami was different and that's why we are good friends. nami parents and mine were close but Nami parents were killed in a raid when we were young. She lived with us since then. She was like my little sister i never had.

Nami bit my hackle causeing me to tumble. Damnit i wasnt paying attention. I began to roll but grab her tail causeing her to roll with me. We ended at the bank panting heavly as we stood up. My head spun as i saw Nami walking towards the water. She began to lap up water her small frame panting. A scout is use to heavy endurance and they are the pack most prize wolves. Are pack use to have alot but since that raid many were killed. We only have 10 left but a shit load of warriors and bodies. Each birth we expect but never had we have scouts. Nami is the youngest scout but if we ever go to battle i want her to stay back. My mother agrees with my desion as she loves the girl like a daughter.

Nami perked up hair raising. I stopped thinking and i looked around. A familiar smell of blood and death fill my nose. Looking over three large rouges stepped out. All covered in cuts and blood. There eyes filled with madness. Nami gave a low warnign growl. I stood infront of her letting my Alpha abilites take over. The rouges stopped snarling. I hope a patrol was out because i dont know how long i can hold them off with out Nami getting in the middle. I felt a snot nose my shoulder. 'Damian i can go get help from the patrol but dont fight there only about 5 minutes away try to stall' she said. I nodded as she back up and turn the opposite direction and ran. The rouges snarled and tried to run after her but i snapped and the froze looking at me. I only need to stall them for a little bit.

I was currently behind a tree as the rouges looked around. One was on the ground from when i sideswipped him. I could her the paws of wolves coming up. She made it. I wasn't paying attention adn one of the rouges lept for my throat. I couldnt move as his teeth began to inch closer. Then a flash of silver hit the rouge as they tumble. My eyes widen. Shit that was Nami. Of course she come ahead of them she fast. I went after her as the rouge had her pinned to the ground. Their teeth bared as they tried to grab flesh and fur. Nami small legs got under the huge rouge pushing it up and off her. I grabbed the rouge pulling him off. Nami lept up grabbing his throat and crushing it. She let go as blood began to spill. She danced out of the way of the blood.

The warriors pinned the other two down awaiting orders. I walked up to the the pinned rouges. So much blood that wasn't there's lingered in their fur. 'Kill them' i said. I nugged Nami away as they did their job. 'Thanks' i said. she smirked at me wagging her tail. 'well we cant have you dead know can we' she said. I nipped her shoulder as we headed back to the pack house. Nami was always like this. She was so fierce and brave but just not in the right body.

My mom gave us a leature about how we souldn't wander far and how im the alpha and need to set and example. She then chewed Nami out for joining the battle but thank her for saving me. We shifted back in our rooms. I quickly changed into some jeans a t-shirt. I open my door to see Nami still closed. I decided to walk downstairs.