Break me and I break you

Sorry for the short update in this chapter, but im trying to get this story to atleast 30 chapters!!!

thank you all who love this story. thanks to yall i feel good about this story

Also........

i cant remember what i was going to say. Oh well

vote

comment

review

Nami p.o.v

I have grown to like Anthony. He was funny and real nice. Tho he gets a little to protective fi other guys stare at me. It has been three weeks since the battles. Three weeks since I last talk to Damian. Yes I live int he same house as he, but I make sure to stay out of his way. Robin was getting bigger each day and her cravings have gone through the roof. 

I remember what she had asked me to get her last night. Chocolate covered chips with some cheese dip. My stomach lurched a bit remembering it. Damian mother is extremely pissed at her son. I'm not mad at her and she knows it.

I was currently sitting on the couch with Mikey watching some prank show when the door open and the sound of laughter filled the house. Peeking over the couch my heart fell at the sight. Kayla had her arms wrapped around Damian and she was rubbing all over him. What cut me like a knife is the smell of fresh mating hit me. Mikey looked over and saw what I saw.

He grabbed me bringing me down and motion for me to be quiet. He got up and walked over to them. "Damn you two stink" Mikey mutter. Kayla face flare as she quickly left to the bathroom. Damian glared at him and crack his knuckles. "You have the nerve to talk to your future Luna that way" he growled. "Future Luna of the sluts" Mikey said. I heard the sound of bone breaking and the smell of blood. Looking over the couch I saw Mikey holding his nose laying on the ground.

Damian went to hit him, but I lept in the way taking the hit. Pain erupted on my face as I placed my body over Mikey. "Shit" I heard Damian say. "Are you okay Mikey" I whispered. My cheek stung pretty bad as I helped him up. Mikey traced the bruise mark and I flinched. 

"What the hell Damian. Your going to go hitting your friends over her" I snapped. "You need to learn some respect. I'm the Alpha not you" he said getting into my face. "No you need to learn control" I said back. "DAMIAN YOU ARE IN BIG TROUBLE" A femine voice cracked up our argument. I turn to see Damian mom staring at the group. "Stay out of this mother" he said. "No" she said. 

"I SAID STAY OUT OF IT" he barked using Alpha tone. Her face cracked as she stopped moving. I clutch my fist tightly and looked down. I won't cry and I won't let my emotion take over. "Damian" I said through gritted teeth. His attention turn towards me and I did the unsuspected. My fist collided with his face. The sound of his nose breaking was music to my ears. He stepped back covering it. Look of disbelief filled his face. 

I could smell Robin and Charlie coming down. "You hit your alpha" he said in disbelief. "My Alpha need to get some sense knocked into him. Your being a self center jerk, and you hit Mikey. Look at my cheek! You promise you would never hurt me yet you have three times already" I said. "I'm not going to sit around here anymore" I said turning and running to the door. 

"Wait" he yelled. I stopped and turn tears streaming my face. "You can't go" he said. "WHY" I yelled. "Hunters are close by" he said. "Oh well I'd rather die by the hands of a hunter then live with this pain" I said leaving. Shifting as I got outside I ran to the woods. I ran and ran till I couldn't no more. Trees hit me as I past through them. Anthony worry filled my head. I pushed him out wanting to be alone. 

My body stopped all a sudden when something hit my shoulder. Looking at my shoulder a yellow dart thing stuck out. My vision blurred in and out as I watch three shadows close in on me. 

........

sorry for the short update. Ill ty n make these chapters longer in the future!!!