Idiots will be Idiots

sorry i havent been on lately. I havent updated this story as much as my other. Hope yall like and sorry if it a little short ive been working and i try to add on when i can.

...............................

Nami p.o.v

I searched high and low for Robin and Mikey. I seem to cant find either so i decided to head back to Damian mom and lounge in the sun.

I found her laying with a book over her face. You could hear her faint snores and then you know she is sound asleep. I sat on thr chair beside her and layed back. Kids screamed and adults yelled names. I feel sorry for the parents who have to watch them. How can a person relax with tiny feet running around. I for one will not have any kids soon. Even when i find my soul mate i will not be pregnant till im in my 20's.

I smelt Robin close by. Im amazed my nose works. There so many people and chlorine was in my nose from the water. It burns but its a price i am willing to pay. I smiled and my stomach grumbbled. I look over and i could see Robin from afar drifting in the water and all relax. I wanted to get up and jump her but Damian head popped up. I rolled my eyes and began to get up. I gave Damain mom a little push and since she a light sleeper she quickly woke up dropping her book. "Oh Nami what did u need" she asked picking her book up. "Some money please" i said as my stomach roared to life. My cheeks grew hot and she laugh. She handed me a 20 so i went off. I forgot my sandal and the cement was hot. I cursed slightly as i steped on a rock. I finally made it to the one of the many concession stands. The sneel of grilling meat filled me. I got in line which was exteremly long. About 5 minutes later a hand tap my sbouldrr. I nearly jumped in that air when Robin giggled. I swore under my brethe but Robin heard it all. She gave me a scowling look and i jist smiled. I looked behind us and 7 more people were there. Robin must of cut. "Robin did you cut infront of all these people" i asked. She nooded and i laugh. Robin isually getson tp us avout things like this. Mainly she gets on to me. She playfully hit my arm and i snickered.

"Nami i know i shouldnt have but Damian asked why you were so pissed so i told him you didnt like his Girlfriend and he got mad and stormed off" She said. "Idiots will be Idiots" is all i said. I order a Hamburgee and a milk shake whil Robin order a grill chicken and pepsi. We sat at a table and began to eat. A person sat next to me and i looked at them with a fuck off look. The boy only smirked and slid his hand behind my back touhing skin. My body cringed and i froze. I slam my hand down onto the table startling him and Robin. "Do you have to touch me" i hissed. "Why yes your so hot and a guy like me desevers someone like you" he said smileing. I was about to break his pretty little wrist when another hand grabbed it. I looked back and of course he was there