(Part 2)

Nami p.o.v

Night drew closer as I sat with Damian waiting for the others to come. The sounds of howling and yelps of excitement filled the air. My inner wolf sigh in contempt ready for action. My skin ripple with the feeling of change. Whining to myself I itched my skin trying to subdue the transformation. "Go ahead" Damian said appearing from no where. I jumped up surprised and fell on my ass. 

"Damn it Damian don't scare me" I muttered getting up. "Well you were so far in lala land I had to break you free somehow" he said smiling. I stood up and bounded towards the trees. Stripping out of my clothes I tossed them aside and let the change take over.

Bones broke and re fixed their selves as fur took over flesh. The moonlights touch hit my fur making me sigh in pleasure. Looking up at the big bowl of milk I let out a soft howl that was joined by others who appeared. Damian stepped up closer to me with Robin and Charlie. Robin stomach was slightly bulge due to werewolves only carrying for 4 months.

Charlie stood beside her in a protective way. I knew he wasn't risking her safety if he won the battles. Robin understood and didn't complain against it much. Mikey was shoving his way through the crowd. His brownish-red wolf smirk at us. An elder man stepped out in the circle and we bowed in respect. 

"My children of the moon, night beautiful creatures! We gather here today to commence the battles. First battle will be the battle of Alphas. Boys ages of 18-25 please step forward into the circle" he said. Damian and mIkey both left and I sat by Robin watching them. Five other males walked to the circle. The old man lifted a silver bowl of something and laid it down in between them. "Drink" he said. They obliged and lapped at the water. Others around me groaned and whined laying down. I stood up watching my back. Once the Alpha is announced the battle begins for the bitches and if your seen as a threat you can be attack. Most of the pack knew I would fight for Damian, so I couldn't trust them.

"You have drank from the moon power. You are under oath and must play the battles right. You know the rules and I suspect you to hold up to them" the old man said stepping away. The moon's lights hit the center and the seven wolves were up and growling at each other. The battles have began.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------=--------------------------------

Mikey and Damian went separate ways once it began. Damian already drew blood of two smaller wolves. Five were left and they started at each other. Mikey block sleek wolf dodge through out the battle. He was not hit, but I knew his plan. Mikey was good at plans and by the way it seemed he was wearing his opponents down. 

Damian on the other hand couldn't dodge as fast due to his pure size. Instead he attack watching his opponents defending making out weak points. Mikey got hit in the side drawing blood. Mikey growled loudly and walked out of the center by us and plopped down beside me. Heat radiated off him making me hot. I snorted at him and he snapped. 

'Sore loser' I muttered.

Damian had taken out two more and only him and a blonde wolf were left. The blonde was Damian size and had power behind his muscles. He was a warrior by blood, and may be a problem against Damian. The wolf lunged at him, but Damian side swept it nipping his shoulder drawing blood. The blonde wolf growled and instead of leaving attack Damian again.