Somehow (Paul imprint story) Ch 3

Mavis’s POV

“Hello? Anyone home?” I yelled as I reached the doorstep of the written address. “Aidan Ross?”

No reply.

I waited impatiently for a few seconds before realising that the door was slightly opened. Curious, I gave the door a small push. The door opened with an ear-piercing screech.  

“Hello?” I asked again before stepping into the house quietly. The walls were dusty and the paints on them were peeling off. I walked further into the hallway and peeked around a room.

A living room?

There, lying in the middle of the room was a worn-out sofa.

No television.

No DVD player.

No coffee table.

There wasn’t anything else in this living room except for that sofa.

The air was filled with a musty scent and dust was flying everywhere.

I really hope that this isn’t the right address...

Aidan’s POV

“Hello?”

I was awoken by an unfamiliar voice and pulled myself to a sitting position on the cool damp grass. Through the kitchen’s window, a pretty brunette was walking slowly into my living room.

Well, not actually my living room since I am moving out today...

I got up and brushed the grass off my back. I made sure my hair was still in its handsomely messy state and I made my way indoor silently.

Closer up, the girl looked even more beautiful in her plain hoodie and jeans. Her beanie was covering her medium length curls. As soon as she walked further into the living room, I rushed behind her without a sound. I gave her a tap of the shoulder and ducked.

“BOO!” I yelled at the top of my voice and waited for her reaction.

I watched as the beauty turned with confusion written on her face. She then turned back and her face changed from confusion to astonishment in a few short second. She let out a surprised squeal and jumped two feet away from me.

I swallowed my laughter and pretended to be hurt. “Hey, I am not that scary.” The brunette stood there and stared for a few second before regaining her posture. She cleared her throat and sent me an angelic smile.

“Oh! Um...nice to meet you. I am Mavis Ruiz.” She said and gently held out her delicate hand. I took a glance at her face. Her face was slightly pointy with glossy chestnut eyes, a small nose and mouth.

Nice. Nice...

I raised an eyebrow at her and shook her hand. “Aidan Ross.” Mavis paused and gazed at me. “You are Aunt Dania’s nephew?” She asked me, suddenly interested at the dark stain on the floor.

I nodded then mumbled a quite yeah shortly. There was an awkward pause and neither of us knew what to say.

Mavis was the one to break the silence while I watched with amusement. “So...um...Please don’t tell me that this is your house.”

I was laughing hard on the inside but remained an unruffled stance on my face.

“No.” I said coolly, shoving my hands into my tracksuit’s pockets.

Mavis’s face relaxed and sighed with happiness.

“No, it used to be. But not anything more...” I continued and let the fact sink in.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! This is chapter three and hope you like it. Please be patient, the pack should be coming next chapter... :D

One thing I want to know is, what do you think about Aidan Ross? Please leave a comment below! I would love to know what you think!!! :)

Oh and please VOTE!! Thanks guys.