Somehow (Paul imprint story) Ch 13

Recap...

Paul's POV

It was awhile before Mavis stirred and slowly awakens for the second time today.

“Mavis...You feeling better?”

I watched as she struggled to sits up and rushed forward to help her.

“Um...Fine...”

She pushed my arm away and stood up shakily. I stood up and followed her silently, arms ready to catch her if she falls.

“Paul...I am fine, really. Just let m-” Mavis tried to convince me and ended up stumbling over her own feet. Her frail body lay soft onto my arms but Mavis suddenly twisted her body, causing us to crash onto the floor.

“Are you okay? Mavis, how is your arm?” I questioned, desperate to make sure she was well and truly okay.

I heard her heaved a sigh and grumbled softly, “I am still alive.”

I too, sighed in relief and grinned when I noticed one thing.

One very interesting thing.

One very interesting thing that I really liked.

No...Not liked...loved...

 I loved the way that Mavis was leaning onto my torso for support at this very moment. She might not notice or even realised what she was doing now but...still...

Bubbles of warmth and passion were bursting with joy inside my heart and my mind. Mavis’s touch tinged on my bare skin and a wide grin formed on my face.

----Ch 13----

Mavis’s POV

I looked up to meet the bright smile that was plastered over Paul’s face and I couldn’t help but blush the slightest bit. Paul’s torso felt so tone up and it was unbelievably warm. Yet, I felt amazingly at ease in the shelter of his arms.

Except...

Reality hit me again and I forced myself to get up from the comforting zone of Paul’s arm.

“Um...” I mumbled slightly, suddenly finding a new interest in swollen arm.

“S-sorry, Mavis.”

Paul’s voice was shaky, causing me to look up. However, I smiled again when my eyes met his scarlet face and his gentle chocolate eyes.

He is blushing...I’m not the only one...

“It’s okay...” I replied quietly and stood up with quite some trouble, but then the familiar warmth of Paul’s arms were suddenly wrapped around my waist. I let out a small squeal and clasped my hands over my mouth in embarrassment.

“I can help, you know...Just tell me...Please, Mavis.”

I nodded in shock and gave in to Paul’s soothing arms as my eyelids felt heavy.

 -------------------------------------------------

“Shhh...Be quiet! Don’t disturb her.” A husky voice hissed while snickers were heard in the background.

“Ohhh...Protective....”

“SHUT IT! Wait till you imprint.” The voice growled slightly and I blinked hard to adjust to the light.

“Ohhh....Protective and touché...”

My eyes snapped open and I whined softly as the action triggered a wave of pain in my head.

“Mavis? Mavis...How are you feeling?”

I blinked again and moaned as the pain worsens. In front of me stood Paul, Emily and another six muscular males that looks quite similar to Paul. I struggled to sit up but managed it before Paul came rushing over to my side.

“I’m fine, Paul.” I lied, while still feeling dizzy from all these rough movements. “I can handle it myself.”

Paul raised his eyebrows and stared at me absently. “Yeah, I believe you.”

I glared at him while Emily laughed softly behind an older-looking man with a well-built body.

Although every single one of them has an amazing body...And I guess when you have a body like theirs, there is no point for a shirt. Right?

“Are you better now, Mavis?” Emily asked with concern written across her face and I gave her a smile in return.

“Yes, I feel a lot better now, Emily. Thank you.”

Emily grinned happily and grabbed the man’s hand lovingly. “I want you to meet my fiancé, Sam and his p-p um...f-friends. They are like brothers to Sam, we are like a family.”

Like a family...Lucky...

“Nice to meet you, Sam.” I greeted and shook his extraordinary warm and large hand. Sam nodded back and Emily smiled again.

“Now, I want you to meet Jacob, Seth, Embry, Quil and Jared. They are regular visitors at our house, so don’t worry about them.” She informed me cheerfully as she pointed and introduced each of the five handsome boys.

As I tried to digest the names and information that were being throw at me. I remembered that the youngest-looking one was called Seth while the boy next to him was Jacob. The rest...I had a bit of a struggle remembering their names and of course, I knew Emily and Sam’s names.

Oh...and Paul...

Aidan’s POV

Okay...Where am I?

Somehow...I think I am lost...

Mavis’s POV

With all the people in the house, it was really cosy and warm, mainly due to the fact that they all have an unusual temperature. I lay comfortably on the sofa with Jared sitting beside me while Seth and Jacob leaned against the sofa edge. We all tried hard to focus on the television instead of the yelling that were coming from Quil and Embry. The two were too busy fighting each other for the chair in the room to notice us.

I gave a small sigh and felt my eyes drop further with sleep.

Aidan...Where is he?

I forced myself to open my eyes and blinked away the sleep. I turned to face Jared, whose eyes seem to be locked tightly with the television screen. I gave him a gentle push on the shoulder, his eyes snapped away from the screen and he sent me a warm smile that reminded me of Aidan.

“Would you have any idea where my friend, Aidan is?” I questioned quietly.

Jared nodded, “Yeah, I thought I brought him back from the forest.”

I stared at him and wondered where Aidan is right now. Jared looked at me, “Don’t worry, Mavi. Paul should know.”

“Mavi?” I asked, shocked at my new nickname.

Jared grinned, “Yeah, that’s what Paul called you.” He then returned his gaze back to the television and I sat there silently.

If only I can get past this jungle of people...Then I might have some hope finding Aidan or at least Paul for now...

-----------------------------------------------

Sorry for not uploading for a whole month and when I came back, I had to catch up with school and everything. So please forgive me...

I would post a new chapter again soon so thank you for your patience. :)

Thanks for reading!