Somehow (Paul imprint story) Ch 9

Paul’s POV

“So...she-” Sam asked as he placed himself on the chair beside me.

I nodded, already answering the question that was held in his head. “Yes, I imprinted on her.”

Sam looked at me, “When are you going to tell her?”

My eyes widen and I groaned, “I don’t even know her name and Sam, I basically kidnapped her.”

Sam continued to stared at me, face calm and betraying nothing. “Paul, you have to understand the journey of imprinting. No imprint relationship is easy; some might be tougher than others. But no matter how hard and how tough, it is your duty to unlock and enters the girl’s heart.”

I sat there, slightly shocked at Sam’s deep and meaningful speech.

Wise much...

I was just about to reply when the sound of an opening door interrupted our conversation.

“SAM! I brought a friend.” Jared’s voice was loud and clear, but Sam and I can both hear the urgency hidden behind it.

Sam moved rapidly past me and I grabbed his shoulder just as he turned towards the door. I laid my focus onto the ground and quickly uttered the unfortunate words.

“A boy saw Jared and I in the woods...when we were in wolf forms.”

Sam growled in irritation, “Why didn’t you inform me earlier?

I whined under the power of the alpha and was breathing heavily. “I guess...I got distracted with imprinting and your wise speech.”

Sam stopped the force and I felt air entering my lungs once again. “Do you think that Jared might have brought the boy with him?”

I nodded again, “The boy saw us wolves, but I’m pretty sure he doesn’t know that we phased into them. Plus...” Sam looked up and landed his gaze at me. “He was with my imprint and since Jared saw I brought her here, he probably figured it was best to bring him along.”

 “Right then, so the boy might know your girl?” Sam asked as he walks over to my imprint whose name I still don’t know.

“Yes, he tried to...ugh...save her but you know the rest.” I grumbled, knowing Sam already had my version of the wholes story.

“You finished the bloodsucker?”

“No, I left Jared to finish the job. Don’t worry Sam. Jared knows what he is doing.”

Sam sighed and I trailed slowly behind him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Well, this is Aidan Ross and I met him in the woods while I’m pat-” Jared paused in mid sentence once Sam faked a cough as a warning. “Right, um...yeah.” I shook my head and watched as he struggled to continue.

The dark-hair boy lifted his hand out, “Nice to meet you, I am Aidan.”

Sam smiled politely and shook his hand, “I am Sam and this is Paul.” Sam then turned and gave a slap on the back, his signal for me to deal with the boy.

“Hi. Aidan.” I replied, voice bitter. Just hoping to get this guy over and done with, but realised that if my imprint knew him then he is more than likely to stay.

Sam nodded in satisfactory and looked at Aidan again. “Well, I have something I have to finish. Paul will show you around and if you need anything, just ask him.”

I growled to myself and I found my mind wandered back to my angel who’s suffering from a bruised arm at the moment.

So with that, Sam left to do his ‘job’ and brought Jared away with him. Once they left, Aidan instantly turned to me and babbled, “I need your help, to find my friend, a girl about 17. She is a brunette, wearing jeans and a hoodie. Oh and she has that beanie too.”

I froze as I listened to his descriptions.

“Is she your...” I tried to go for the details without being too obvious.

“She is my...We are related.” Aidan thought for a moment and decided to settle on that.

I let my breath out and relax a little, not realising that I had been holding his breath ever since I was alone with the guy.

“What’s her name?” I questioned, hoping to be able to understand my imprint more.

“Mavis. Mavis Ruiz.”

I nodded, acting coolly and as if I wouldn’t give a damn about who she is but really inside, I was trying to get my hands on as much information about Mavis as I can from this family member.

“Right.” I paused, hoping I won’t be making a mistake by letting him see Mavis, the ‘family’ that he was searching so desperately for.

Although I only found my imprint an hour ago, I felt responsible and attached to her. Jealousy and envy began to creep up on me and I forced myself to shake them off.

“Come this way.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, a test is coming up soon and I have been studying hard for it. So it's a bit short...

Hope you like it anyway and please comment and vote.

I just hope that the story isn't too dull already....

Please share your thoughs on your story with me, I would love to know! :D

Bye Bye!