Chapter 15

I'm thinking I'm dreaming when I hear the sound of a witch laughing, but when it's followed by a slam of a door, my body jumps, scaring me out of my slumber. My eyes open wide and I automatically find myself looking into the eyes of Nova, who is standing by her desk with her arms crossed and if looks could kill, I just might be dead right now. It's too early to care why she's giving me a death glare. If anything, I should be the one giving her that look for waking me up.

Harry is still laying next to me. Rubbing his eyes with one hand, and the other still draped around my waist. He's propped himself up on his elbow and when he's done rubbing his eyes, he looks at me with sleepy eyes and a cracked lip smile. "Good morning," he says, his voice raspier than usual.

I'm surprised that Nova hasn't said anything to us yet, since she is usually capable of voicing her opinion anytime of the day. But I want to pretend that she isn't here, and I'm pleased she's decided to stay quiet this time, so I can enjoy this moment with Harry in my bed, taking in the fact that I feel so perfectly happy waking up next to him.

"Morning," I smile.

"Did you sleep well?" He asks, laying his head back down on the pillow and pulling me in closer to him.

"Slept great!" I answer, turning my head to look at him. "You?"

"I don't think I ever want to leave this bed," he smirks. "I would've slept with you long before now if I knew how amazing it would be!"

Nova groans loudly, taking our attention away from each other to look at her to see she's throwing her arms in the air in frustration and stomping over to the door, causing the witch to laugh again as she leaves the room, slamming the door behind her.

"How long was she there for?" Harry asks with wide eyes.

"Not long. That fucking witch needs to go!" I glare at the green faced annoying sound maker that sits above our door, imagining myself stabbing it through it's rubber eye.

Harry laughs. "I should go. I have a ton of editing to do today. I'm so far behind." He props himself up to a sitting position and stretches his long arms, revealing his upper body to me. Seeing Harry in the morning light has always been my favorite. His eyes are a lighter shade of green, his jaw is prominent and his smile is always the brightest in this light and now it's even more so my favorite seeing the way the light bounces off the white walls making his tattoos on his toned body stand out even more.

"How could you possibly be behind?" I ask. "You're so serious when it comes to school! What assignment do you need to do?"

I watch as he gets up from the bed. "The one you said took you all weekend last weekend."

I remember that one. Astrid and I had spent our whole weekend in the computer lab editing fifty pictures, making people's faces flawless. It was tedious and awful. And Harry never showed up to do his. "Have fun with that one!" I laugh.

"Text me when you know the date details!" He says, walking across the room. He stands in the doorway for a few moments, his smile fading slowly from his face. He lets out a sigh and his shoulders slump down as his eyes look into mine, before an obvious forced smile graces his lips once. "I'll see you later, love."

I smile as I watch him leave the room in his boxers. He apparently has no shame, walking out into the hallway with nothing on but his underwear. But how he just looked at me has me confused. He looked sad---exactly the way he sounded last night when he asked me for snuggles.

Nova walks back in, bringing me back to reality to angrily stare at the witch who's laughing again. Before it even stops it's hysterics, I'm out of bed, grabbing my desk chair and standing on it in front of the door, ripping the damn thing down, relieved I've just killed the wicked witch.