CHAPTER TWO

Nikki's glaring down at me when I'm finished with what I am asking.

"Do you really think that I'll do that?" she asked through gritted teeth and I only shrugged then sighed.

"I know I'm asking for too much, but, she don't know anything! She doesn't even have any idea about who she is in the first place!" I said which made her roll my eyes at me.

As much as I do not want them to be together for now, I can't do anything since I know Nikki still cares for Melody, even if she is showing she's mad at Melody. Besides, we are over. She doesn't need to brag about my past.

"Fine—but, there are conditions that you have to consider," she then said and took a deep breath. "First, you will not come here when she's working or visit her. Second, she should do anything I want her to do with regards to work. You know I'm not messing things up with my personal issues to my profession. And the last one, you should remember that the two of you are over."

♪♫♪

Anne called me a week after that kidnapping happened and asked if I was okay now. Cesium told her I've gone missing that day and when our call was cut... so... yeah, she scolded me for being so stubborn. I sighed and went to the car where Cesium and my new bodyguard, Robert, are waiting for me.

"Where are we going?" I asked and Cesium looked at me.

"To Ms. Aguilar's studio, miss. You will work there from now on as her personal assistant," she answered which made me knit my brows. I never told anyone except Maki who didn't bothered to help me, that I want a job.

Ugh! Now that I remember that guy, I so hate him for that!

      We are on our way to whoever that Aguilar's studio and I leaned on the window of the car. The sky was dark already and rain poured out suddenly. As I watch the rain, I felt an urge to catch the raindrops.

"Miss, don't stretch your hand outside!" Cesium look horrified so I roll my eyes at her.

"Hey don't worry about me. Just want to do this for a while," I reassured her and she sighed in defeat. Yeah. Deal with me and my stubborn attitude.

'Heart, put your hand back!'

I gasped and clutched my head as pain surge through. Geez, I hate these sudden headaches I'm experiencing whenever I remember something!

Cesium handed me my medicine and I drink it immediately. I took a deep breath and rest my head at the now closed window.

I think about the voice I heard a while ago. It seems familiar but I can't figure out who owns it. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.