CHAPTER SEVEN

I closed the window beside me when I saw Heart walking out of the house.

"We're going now. What's my next schedule?"I ask my driver who looked at her through the rear view mirror her and answered, "A meeting with the Frays, miss."

I grinned wider and checked myself on the mirror.

How wonderful to finally see them again. I hope they'll remember, I thought and look outside.

A cold and distant smile formed across my face as a memory flash to my mind.

"What's wrong?"I asked the him when kneel in front of me.

He's wearing an anxious expression while smiling like crazy.

"I know it's too sudden. We're still young... but I just want to have an assurance," he started and brought out a ring which made me gasp.

"Wait,"I said but he stopped me.

"Please, I love you so much and saying it is not yet enough. I want to make you feel how much I love you for the rest of our lives... please, marry me after our graduation," he said which made me cry silently and nod.

He put the ring on my finger and hugged me so tight.

"I love you. I love you so much... Melody."

♪♫♪

I don't really know but I think someone's following me right now. I looked back and I saw a glimpse of shadow which made me nervous. What is this? Why am I having an odd feeling that something not good is going to happen?

"Heart!" I look back and saw Vianca running towards me.

"What?" I asked her with my brow arched.

"Y-you have to know something," she said while catching her breathe.

My brows knitted together by what she said so I remained silent.

"S-she's back. Your enemy is back," she said and looked straight into my eyes which sent shivers in my spine.

I willed my mind to process what she said. Enemy... she's back...

My eyes widen and run to who knows where but all I'm thinking right now is Clovis. No! Why now? Please... Lord, don't let them to be in danger... please.