CHAPTER FOUR

"Heart, I want you to meet my fiance, Maki. Maki, this is my sister, Heart." I was stoned to where I was standing when I saw Rose smiling at me and Maki? Wait, they knew me before then?

"Ah, you're the one who played the piano last week, right?" Maki asked and my other self only nod. Am I anti-social?

"She's not talkative. Anyway, I'm just here to ask you if you're free this Saturday?" Rose asked to my other self and I just stared at her.

"Ifyou'll ask help from me, then I'm busy."

I arched my brow when I heard what I answered.

"Nikki, I'll come with you already. Don't bother her," Maki said and Rose frowned.

"No. She'll come with us no matter what, Right Melody?" i frowned when I heard my second name and my other self glared at her.

"Leave me alone, Aguilar."

My eyes flew open when I tried to follow myself at the dream. That was part of my past! So...

"Melody, thank God you're alright!" I looked at Maki who hugged me.

He's part of me... right? But...

"Maki, why didn't you tell me? You knew right away... right?" I asked and he stiffened.

"He thought it's for the better. You chose to forget."

I look at Rose who smiled sadly at me.

"Hey sis, I'm sorry if I hurt you."

I knit my brows together after what she said and she looked at Maki.

"Heart, meet Maki Clovis Fray, my ex-fiance. And me, Nikki Rose Aguilar, your sister," she said which gave me some confusion.

"Your my sister?" I asked her and she nodded.

"My parents adopted you after the accident you got when you were little, but you want to use your real name," she explained which created more questions in my mind.

"So, where are my parents?" I asked her but she only shook her head.

"They died back when you're just little. Anyway, Mom will pass by here later, she'll tell you about them. I have to go now," she said and turned to Maki.

"I know, I'll tell her," he said so Rose nodded.

"This is the last time you can do what you want Maki. Don't waste it."

♪♫♪