CHAPTER THIRTEEN

A dark room filled with blood... My blood... No. It's not mine.

"Mom, dad!" I shout and only my own voice' echo answered me.

My tears start to fall nonstop as I start to walk and search for my parents.

"Mom! Dad!"

A shiver ran down my spine and I spin around. My eyes widen and I scream.

I gasped for air as I look around and found myself in my room. Damn. It's that dream again.

I close my eyes and exhaled slowly to calm myself.

"JAM? Are you okay?" Star knock on my door so I stood up and open it for her.

"I'm fine. Why are you here already? I thought you have an interview?" I said and let her in.

"Well, it was cancelled and I don't know why. Anyway, l came here to accompany you to the doctor."

I sighed and head to the bathroom. Why can't they just let me do what I must do to finish this? I don't want this child to suffer.

"JAM, don't you dare neglect our warning," said Star as if she can read my mind.

I roll my eyes and open the shower. As soon as the cold water touch my skin, my stiff body relaxed and I sigh.

Of all time... damn it. That stupid nightmare came to haunt me again huh?

"JAM, hurry up or will be late on the appointment!"

I cursed silently and finish bathing. Why did I ever have to be with them again?

Damn companions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! After uhhhh... 2, 3 years of silence? Omaygash!!! Sa totoo lang need ko ire read tong story kasi nawala ung draft ko ng story....huhuhu.....nasira kasi ng sister ko laptop ko dati so na blangko ako...di ko alam kung pano ito pagpapatuloy.....pero NAWA NAWA mapagpatuloy...sayang effort and support...HAHAHAH...sana kumapit ang gustong kumapit.....hahahaha mag update ako pag di na busy sa pagiging medtech.... See you next chap!!!