CHAPTER TWELVE

My forehead creased when I saw Nikki talkingto three girls. We stop in front of them and I stare at her.

"I thought you are with Melody?"I silently ask and she look away from me and cleared her throat.

"Where is JAM?" Mariel ask and in return, she earned a glare from the blonde girl.

"You don't need to know, Laurel. She will not bother you anymore so just let her be," the blonde haired girl said and turn to the brown haired girl.

"We don't really have any business with Austria if only they didn't insist to go here,"I said and the tension grow between us.

"You're only wasting your time here. You aren't blind to not see that the one you are looking for is not here."

I shivered when I heard that cold voice. I gape at the woman who's standing behind them.

Her empty gray eyes suited her emotionless face.

"I don't know about your purpose of going here but Mel can only be found by someone," she again said and glanced at me, but I just turn my back.

"This is nonsense," I said and walk away from them.

This is nonsense!

What the hell does Mariel have to do this?

I went to the parking lot when I remembered I didn't brought a car.

I cursed and turned around. I stiffened on what I saw in front of me.

She's staring at me and shook her head.

"Now I've gone crazy huh?"She muttered and look away from me.

"Damn it, Melody! You should get you're head straight before you face hell again," she again said and turn her back on me.

"Stop it. He'll never be yours again."

She started walking away from me and I didn't know what had gotten to me that I stopped her.

"Who really are you, Jia Ana May Austria? Why do call yourself 'Melody' when you aren't even her," I said and she abruptly turn towards me.

She was gaping at me and swallowed. I raise my brow and shove my hands in my pocket.

"What—how—what the heaven!" She exclaimed which made me smirk.

"I'm asking you, Austria. Who really are you?" I repeated.

She shook her head and looked up.

"You already know my name. Nothing more about me shall you have knowledge of," she whispered and look at me.