Interlude

Two months later...

This is it.

I took a deep breathe and enter her clinic. She smiled and shook hands with me.

"Miss Song. It's a good thing you made time for this meeting," she said to me so I forced a smile and sat at the visitor's chair.

"I bet it's important. I thought we'll do it next week?" I said and she smiled which made me confuse.

"I have a good and bad thing to say... if that is what you prefer, Heart," she answered which made my heart beat fast with anticipation of what she'll say.

I waited and she drop the bomb.

"We can't allow you to take the drug again."

"What?!" I stood up and glared at the doctor but she handed out an envelope to me.

With shaking hands, I opened it and I was stunned when I saw what was inside it.

"We can't risk the lives of your children. You're one and a half months pregnant, Heart."

♪♫♪

The lady sat down the couch and sipped on her champagne. She grinned and called her butler.

"How did it went?" She asked him and the butler bowed.

"It was found out that miss Austria is pregnant," he replied, avoiding his lady's eyes.

The lady tighten her grip on her glass and counted one to ten for herself to calm down.

Then she grinned crazily and stood up.

"This will be fun! A sinful Melody shall be purified," she exclaimed and look at her butler.

"Prepare the things I'll tell you. A pure sacrifice shall be given."