Chapter 4

Kalani's POV:

The next morning I woke up and got ready for school. Of course I woke up to the chitter patter of Riley's and Maya's voice.

I got up and went outside to see them. Maya went quiet and turned around. " Good morning Kal" Riley said to me. " Good morning" I whispered. Riley smiled and went back to talking to Maya.I walked to the bath room and took a shower. After my shower I got changed into some high waisted pants and a white tank top and my hair I blowed dried it and then straitened it then my usual makeup.

I got out of the bath room then went back to my room. I then grab my bag and took and went back outside and walked my self to the train station. I saw Lucas on my way but I tried my best to ignore him.

" Kalani Hey" He said. " Oh hi" I whispered slowly looking away. The train stopped in front of us and we both got in. It was a silent trip and once we got off it was still silent.

" Kalani I nedd to tell you something" Lucas started to say. I looked at him. " What?".

" Maya doesint like Josh as much, but its because she used to like him she gets like that" He said. " I dont know she wont tell none of us" He said.

" Oh, Umm Lucas?" I asked. " Yeah" he said.

" What do you think of me, Riley, and Maya" I said looking down. " Well all of you are beautiful" he said making me blush a bit. " I like Riley's personality she wont give up on you once she sets her heart on it" he said. " Maya, she makes fun of me allot but she's like another little sister" he kept going. " An you Kal, your so sweet, fun, energetic like Riley, your like a blonde twin of hers" He said.

" Aww thanks thats so sweet of you to say that about us" I said. " But do you still like Riley in that way?" I asked.

He looked at me. " Well I dont know anymore she is confusing, I like another blonde girl a bit more now" He said smirking. " Oh Maya?" I asked. " Not exactly" He said going inside the class room.

I sighed and followed in. He will never like me. And besides though Josh, but I dont know I feel like Josh I cant he is really close and it doesint feel right.

Lucas was with Zae and Farkle. I set my bag down next to my desk which was next to Lucas' desk. I got out my phone and swiped through my instagram. " Kalani come here and talk dont be a loner" Zae said winking. I laughed and got up and sat on Lucas's desk. Lucas looked at me and smiled. He played with my phone case which was in my pants pocket but my phone was sticking out.

" Kalani, you and Maya okay now?" Farkle asked. I looked at him. " No".

He looked at me then looked away. Then all of a sudden Maya and Riley come barging in. " We changed one of your guys life" Riley said smiling. " My life is good" Zae and Farkle said. Lucas Smile turned into a frown once he knew it was him.

" What did you guys do now?" He asked. " We signed you up to ride tombstone the bull" Maya squealed.

Lucas face was in shock. " Tombstone?" He freaked out. " Yeah are you happy?" Riley asked. " I would but Tombstone is a big bull, do you want me to die?" He asked. He looked at me. " Were you in this"?" He asked. " no".

He sighed. I then blanked out of thier conversation when Cory came in the room. I jumped up and hugged him. " Hiya!" I half shouted. He waved and laughed. " Riley rip that paper up before that thing that always happens" Lucas said. " Whats the thing" Riley asked. Then we hear another man voice. " Lucas, my boy" He said smiling.

" Oh my god Its papi Joe" Maya said amazed. " Finally of of the Friars had the courage to go up to TOMBSTONE THE BULL" Papi Joe said.

They hugged each other. Everybody was into this conversation except me. I finally zoned back in once I see Lucas and Zae get up. " Where you going?" I asked. " Texas" Lucas said annoyed.