Chapter 11

A/N:
Yes I know guys, the other two chapters arent that good, but im trying to get in a few chapters today, were those chapters good?
~MalikGirl37~

Kalani's POV:
"Lucas its your turn to present"The teacher spoke.
Lucas smiled at me and stood up.
People were in awe of what Lucas had. They all stared at me even Maya.
"Why did you put Kalani's name?"Riley asked looking sad.
"Because shes important to me and I want her to know that"Lucas said.
"As a friend right?! Please tell me like a friend!"Maya half shouted.
"A bit more "Lucas smiled at me.
"Why did you choose her?"Riley asked still looking hurt.
"I told you shes special to me".
"But you could have put mine or Mayas name"Riley said a bit rudely.
Lucas's smile turned to a frown.
"Why would I do that?"he asked.
"Because were your friends, and we've been loyal to you and we known you longer Lucas"she said.

"Doeint matter if you known me longer,I think Kalani has been pretty loyal to me, shes my friend, wish she was more, but for now im gonna be by her side, why cant you be happy for who I want to be with Riley? Is it always gonna have to be with you too I have to be we with? Sorry to break it to you the world doesint always revolve around you too" Lucas said rudely. "Your my friends, I love you for it, ill always be there for you guys no matter what but sometimes Riley, you and Maya piss me off and I cant say anything"he says slamming the portrait.
All of a sudden the bell rang.
Everyone rushed out as well the teacher.

It was just me, Farkle, Riley, Maya, Zae, Charlie, and Lucas.
I was gathering my stuff when all of a sudden someone turns me around. I notice who it was.
"Maya?I ask.
"Hmm, You dont listen huh".
I stared blankly at her.
"Your good friend Charlie over there, isint so friendly trying to warn you"she says pushing my stuff on the floor.
I sigh, what does she mean? Charlie is my friend he wouldint do anything.
He wouldint betray me. I shook it off and picked my stuff up and headed out.
"Kalani "I hear.
I turn around and see Charlie.
"Hi Charlie".
"I was wondering if you wanted to go to the halloween party with me this saturday?" He asked.
I looked over Charlies shoulder and saw Lucas against the wall with his arms and legs crossed. He had an angry expression.
"Your friends are going too, and you probably knew and were gonna go solo, but I would like it if you came"he said.
I smiled at him."of course Charlie, I would like to go with you
I smiled. "I would love to Charlie but as friends".
Charlie nodded and gave me a hug.
He soon left and Lucas came over."what did you agree to?".
"Nothing Lucas, he just asked if I wanted to go to the halloween party with him this saturday".

"What? Did you say yes?"he asked.
I nodded unsure.

"I dont trust Charlie"Lucas says.
"Why not?"I ask.
"I just dont, I dont want you to be in danger, I know youll get hurt, somehow".
"I can do what I want Lucas,besides how am I gonna get hurt? I dont like him"i say.
"Do what you want Kalani, ill be at the party, but my eyes are gonna be onto something else"He spats getting real close to my face.
"Or mabye someone, hmm like Riley or Maya".
"So? If I do, got a problem Kalani? "He half yells.
"I sorta do Lucas, I cant go out with Charlie all because, because well your jealous"I scream.
He turns hot red. "Im warning you know Kalani"he says passing by me hitting me with his shoulder.
Whats his deal?
He even told me about Charlie.
Whats wrong with Charlie?
I shook it off and walked off to my next class.

Today is gonna be a very long day...