Chapter 17

Kalani's POV:
I woke up to see 9 different faces looking down at me.
" may I help you?" I ask rubbing my eyes.
" Yes, what happened? Why'd you  faint?" Cory said worrying.
" I guess, I had two much pressure on my shoulders" I say looking around.
I face Lucas.
He looked at me and I looked away.
I hear him sigh. " wheres Josh?" I ask.
" he was here, but he had to go somewhere" Topanga said.
" to where?" I ask.
" who knows" Riley giggles.
I wasint too happy with Riley. I mean she was flirting with Lucas, who was taken.
And I know, she clearly meant what ever she was doing.
This is deja vu, first it was Maya now Riley?!.
I thought Riley helped out, I thought she actually wasint rude, I guess I freaking throught wrong.
I felt Lucas look at me, he didint look away.
I knew he was sad and mad, but I didint have time for what ever he's gonna do.
" im starving" I sigh.
" well lets go to McDonald's!" Cory suggested laughing.
We all nod.
I grabbed a sweater and stood up.
I felt a bit woozy again but remained still.
" you alright?" Maya asked me. I nodded.
Everyone walked out and I stayed all behind them.
As we were walking downstairs I see Lucas walk slower.
As he was besides me he faced me. " Kalani I just want you to know, I didint flirt with Riley, Or wasint planning to!" He whispered.
" but you did" I sigh.
" im sorry for it, I didint know I was?!" He stated.
" Lucas, at this point I dont know what to do or think! We havent been dating long but look, I just dont know" I sigh.

" Kalani Dont say that! Dont say your gonma break up with me too" He says sadly.
" If i- its for the b- best" I stuttered.
He looked at me then at the ground. " its because of Josh, he told you something didint he!".
" no!" I raised my voice. " I- I just think I chose the w- wrong person" I said nervously.
" wrong person? Am I that horrible to you!? Your the one thats been ignoring me, not giving me hugs, not wanting to be around me! And im horrible? Your the one pushing me away! What do you expect if your pushing me away, just to chase after you!" He said angrily.
He got real close to my face.
Cory was looking at us, actually everybody.
" if I pushed you away it was because I felt pity on Riley" I said glaring at her. " She liked you, and I felt rude if I cuddled with you in front of her, but either way if I pushed you away and were still dating it doesint mean go flirt with another girl!" I yelled.
" fine, lets break up! Its for the best" he screamed. " sorry Mr.Mathews Im going home".
We all watched him walk off.
I looked at Riley who was glaring down at the floor.
I sighed and looked at Cory.
" I wish I still had my parents" I sighed.
Cory and Topanga seemed hurt. I looked up at them. "Sorry, its just that they always cheered me up somehow".
" come on kid, besides it doesint matter, let him leave, your too young for stress, and hmm a guy " Cory says laughing at the last part.
" lets go eat,  a burger will make every thing better" Maya points out.
We all nod and began the walk.
Mcdonalds wasint that far from where we live.
Once we got there we noticed someone familar, we all took one look and see it was Josh.

He didint notice us. All of a sudden I see him with a girl.
Me and Maya turn to each other and get near.
All of a sudden Josh turns his head and spots us, his face immediately looked at me and Maya.
He smiled then waved.
I waved a small wave too and Maya smiled. 
Clearly it was a fake smile.
Josh came up to us woth the girl.
The girl, was tan, tall, blue eyes, dark brown hair, and well beautiful.
" hey guys, this is Melissa, im showing her around town because she just transferred from ohio" Josh says.
The girl shoots a glare at me and Maya then does a fake smile.
Well I dont like her now.
Josh then turns his head to me an Maya. " hey guys".
" hey" I say.
"Yeah Hey" Maya says annoyingly.
" are you two dating?" I ask.
The girl chuckles. " no little girl, even though I wish" she winks at Josh.
This women and all her nerve to call me little.
I am short, but come on!. I know I'm young but still.
" shes flirting with him " I whisper to Maya.
" I know, I just wanna kick her in  the face!" .
" we should all eat together" Josh suggests.
I don't wanna eat with Melissa.
"Sure why not " me and Maya mumble while everyone agrees to it.
Well this is going to be interesting!.

A/N:
Omg hi guys, im so sorry for the long wait for a new chapter Haha! This is not thr best and creative chapter because I decided to make a chapter real quick, but oh who is this new girl and her deal with Josh?
Thanks for reading GMW Fans!
~MalikGirl37