Star Gazing

Lucy P. O. V

I let out a frustrating sigh, as I walked out the on magic shop in Hargeon. "That old geezer!" I whisper, and pouted. I walked down the road when I heard yelling. I put my hand against my ear to see if I can hear what's all the commotion all about. "Salamander! It's The Salamander!" I heard a crowd of girls yell repeat. 'Is he not famous mage? From Fairy Tail?' I thought and walked to the crowd of girls.

When I made it to the crowd, I the pushed to the front of the crowd. The I was suddenly looking at the Salamander purple eyes. My breath hitch and I could feel my heartbeat grow as butterflies started to fly all over my stomach. My hands hover over my beating heart as we look at each other.

" IGNEEL!"

I blinked as a pink haired teen at least a year older than me, crashed and into the crowd and froze seeing the man. I suddenly felt something inside me break. My heart slowed and the butterflies in my stomach panished at the sight of the newcomer.

"Who are you?" The pinkhaired boy ask, his smile dissaprering. The girls yell. "Calm down girls," Salamander said, waving his hand. The girls surrounding the pink haired teen backed away and calm down. I glanced at the mage again when I rolled my eyes at the fire mage when he took out a paper and sign it. "Here, boy, now you can tell your friends that you met The Salamander. " He told the pink haired boy. " I don't want this" As the words fell out of his mouth he was suddenly in a pile of trash. I turn to the pink haired boy when the crazy fangirls left after the fire mage like lost puppies.

I then walked to him , and extended my hand at him. "Thanks for your help, " I said and help him up. I quickly notice how abnormally his body heat was when his large hand touch mine. I looked up to meet his onxy color eyes and then a felt a bang of pain come to me. I could see the emotions in his eyes as black spots covered my vision. I felt pain as my body hit the stone road and the boy voice in my mind.

FlashBack

Boy 7 Lucy 6)

I blinked seeing the bright glow of the stars in the black sky. I smiled and sat up. I closed my eyes and waited for a few seconds, I question do my self why was I doing that but I suddenly heard soft breathing near me. Opening my chocolate brown eyes, I was met with the, somehow , familiar sight of pink hair laying in the grass next to me.

I was shocked with seeing the boy next to me, sleeping in the middle of nowhere with a stranger near.

I closed my eyes in agony when different memories stared to come to me. I then heard a groan and open my eyes to see the pink haired boy awaking from his once deep slumber.

" Morning sis" The boy said rubbing his eyes. " Is nightime, dofus" I said rolling my eyes. I then realized what I said, I was somehow familiar to that sentence. "But I barely woke up making it daytime for me" Pinky said with a large grin. I giggle at his idiocy, as he sat up next to me. "Your weird, Natsu" I said, his name rolling on my tongue. ' How did I know his name when I don't know him at all' . " I know, Mom say that when I'm acting childish with Dad" 'Natsu' said smiling at me.

" Igneel says that to you? Or mom? "

"Both"

I stared to giggle before I knew I was full out laughing, Natsu pouting beside me when he also stared to laugh. We calm down and layed down back on the grass, watching the stars glow beautifuly.

" Is that Cancer? "

I heard Natsu say, extending his arm to point at the zodiac sign. I hummed a yes and pointed at another sign. "Which one is that one? " I asked. Natsu stayed silent before answering. "Um is it... Aries? " Natsu asked turning to look at me. " Yep" I responded, popping the ' p '.

We then stared to call out sign that we knew out loud, and telling each other if we were right or wrong. " Andromeda! " We both shouted laughing afterwards. " Hey Big Brother? " I said turning my body at him. "Hmm" " Can we do this again? " I asked, hope shining in my eyes. Natsu turn his body to me with a big grin in his face. "Of course! This could be our routine!" Natsu said. "Okay " I said a smile in my face shining. Before long we were both fast a sleep, his abnormal warm arms surrounding my tiny figure. We both feel asleep with the stars shining warmly above us.

FlashBack End

I open my eye to be blinded by the suns rays harshly kissing my eyes. I cover my eyes and sat up, rubbing my bruised eyes. When the temporary pain panished, I open my eyes to see a blue cat sleeping at the end of the bed. I raised a blond eyebrow seeing blue fur than other colors. I looked around to see the small hotel room I was staying at for the meanwhile. I could see my bags in the corner where I left them, my whip was placed in the nightstand next to the bed and my brown leather boots in the floor neatly placed near my bed. I heard water running in the restroom telling me that someone was here with me.

I stood up and grabbed my whip, when the water stop. The restroom door open and I was ready to attack the thief who I notice the pink damp hair come out the door. The boy that was being attacked by a crowd of angry fangirls was standing in front of me , only wearing a white towel to cover his private parts that I really didn't want to see.

I swallow my saliva as we froze. "Hi" He said with a large smile in his face. " Hi " I said back, chills running down my arms and back. "So mind putting the whip in the nightstand? Sis" Natsu said running his hand true his tangled pink locks. "Oh sorry,Big brother " I said my eyes widen saying Big Brother at the boy. " So... How about a hug " Natsu said opening his wet armes. I then trown my self to his arms feelling his warms arm around my figure. "I missed you" I whisper in his chest. "Missed you too" I smiled, happy knowing I had my brother back