Be safe

Spoiler alert, if you haven't seen this far of the manga or even the anime please don't read for your own good.

Lucy P. O. V

I grabbed Natsu hand, I was worrying for him. Scared that the thing inside of him will grow larger and kill my older brother. Good thing that she (forgot her name, she's I'm the manga) help Natsu with whatever was inside him.

I tighten my grip on his hand, and placed it against my cheek. "Be safe all of you, please" I whispered. Closing my eyes and kissed the palm of his hand. "Please".

3 P. O. V

Laxus grabbed the cloth over his heart. Gasping for breath. A hand layed in his shoulder and the blonde turn to see his younger brother, Gajeel. Laxus looked down and grabbed his hand.

Cobra, looked at the sky and nodded hearing her from the large distance.

Sting and Rogue nodded to themselves and ran to the battle. Keeping a promise to their older sister.

Wendy looked down at her hands, bruised and injured after the fight with the God of Time. Another pair of hands fell in top of them. The bluenetted looked up and met Chelia eyes. The child smile and stood up.

"Be safe"

Hello Zodiac here! Sorry this chapter is short and it maybe filled with spoliers but I just had to make a chapter of this.

It maybe a bit mixed up in time but they got it at different times. Bye!