Late Valentine's Day

Lucy P. O. V

So today is Valentine's! Yay, yahoo!.... No! I'm sorry to say but I'm a single woman without anybody. While my brother on the other hand are having their fun.
Natsu with Juvia Yes I support and ship Navia, sorry. 😝
Gajeel with Levy I my second favorite ship

Cobra with Kianna

Laxus with Mira-jane

Sting with a new member called Luna. My OC!

Rogue with Yukino.

And even Wendy got with Romeo! I'm forever alone! Alone I tell you! Alone! I'm going to be a old lady with a bunch of cats and my future neices and nephews are going to call me 'Auntie Cat Lady' Oh my Mavis!

My thoughts went into a different direction as I layed in my bed. Staring blankly at my apartment ceiling. I was still in my pj's even though it was passed 12 and I was starting to get cold. Also my stomach was growling, telling me to feed the monster. "Ah!" I groan not wanting to get up but my hunger was growing and I needed food! I slowly got up from my bed, walking towards the door like a zombie. My stomach growled again. " I know, I know. I'm hungry too. " I whispered towards my stomach, acting like a crazy person.

I got the my kitchen and started to prepare myself some brunch.

I finish making the brunch and started to eat, feeling more depressed than ever. "Stupid Valentine's Day. " I whispered, grumpy like. I sigh and finished my food before getting up and got ready to go do the guild.

I first took a, really needed, bath and took my sweet time. I then got out and started to put on my clothes. I put on a red low cut shirt and jeans short-shorts, with red converse I had found deep in my closet.

I walked out my apartment with my wallet, and keys, locking the door.

As I made my way towards the guild, I notice all the couples in the streets, having the time of their times with their partners. I sigh, and looked ahead to see the guild getting closer as I walked closer.

I stood infront of the guild, debating with myself if I should just walk back home or enter and suffer the loneliness with seeing all the couples. I sigh and open the guild doors. I immediately saw a new figure I never knew. It was tall and muscular, not as muscular as my brother Laxus but around Natsu and Gajeel.

I wonder who this man was, as I could only see his back. I sigh again and walked towards the bar, were Mira greeted me and gave me a chocolate milkshake. I wanted something new today.

I sipped my drink, not noticing that someone had sat down next to me. "Hey, Mira-jana can I please get a cold beer. Please" I almost chocked hearing a deep voice say beside me. " Of course. It's on the house," Mira replied, a smile in her face.

I turn to look at the man beside me, and my eyes widen seeing the male I had seen when I had came in. I analyze his appearance.

He had short messy brown hair. Like Gray, but brown, and this steel grey eyes. He had this birthmark of a eagle under his left eye. He was wearing a black leather jacket, green tank top underneath, black leather pants and combat boots.

Suddenly I was looking at his steel grey eyes, as he had time when I was looking at him. " Hi, are you going to keep staring at me? Or are you going to tell me your name? " Mysterious said, leaning against the palm of his hand. " Oh sorry, my name.... My name is Lucy Heartfilia. Nice to meet you....?" I trail off not knowing his name. He smiled. " My name is Elijah, Elijah McMetal. Nice to meet you Lucy. " He said, as he shock my hand. "Nice, to meet you t-too, Elijah " I stutter. He smiled again, making me turn a soft pink.

Well who would have known I would have met my future boyfriend in my least favorite day of the year. Who knew.

This is my very late Valentine's chapter. And I decided to introduce to you my OC, Luna Park and Elijah McMetal.

Luna is a sabertooth mage with long Raven black hair and dark blue eyes, with a scar going true her right eyebrow. She uses earth magic and loves animal. She's 5'4 and very energetic.

Elijah McMetal is a New member of Fairy Tail. Messy brown hair and steel blue eyes. He uses sound magic and wind magic. He loves birds and loves staying in his room and listening to music.

Also Luna is a orphan and Elijah was only raised by his father after his mother and little sister died in a accident.

Happy very late Valentine's. #ForeverAlone! Because that me! Thanks you and good night! ʕ•ﻌ•ʔฅ'ω'ฅ