Bedtime

I was watching my brother and my best friend fight. I always wonder why my brother isn't my best friend when he was the first person that showed kindness other than my mother. Now that I think of it neither Natsu, Gajeel or Laxus has asked about our mother. I wander why they haven't ask. Maybe because everything was just too sudden. You know looking at someone eyes you barely knew and go have multiple memories about that person without knowing you even had cane crashing at you. Or knowing that you have about 7 other dads that isn't really your dad but was their when your dad wasn't. God I wonder how mom was able to have 8 children and also 8 lovers she loves and love her.  Dragons are weird.

" Hey ! Luce, you okay? " Natsu voice snap me out of my thoughts. " Hmm oh yeah, what is it Natsu-nii!?" I asked. " Nothing you just looked like you were somewhere else. " At the time I took the time to notice what my brother was wearing.

He was still wearing that scale like white scarf that Dad Igneel made for him. Also the black vest that only cover the sides of his torso, with black shorts. I then notice the mark in his collarbone. It was a clear blue that formed into a rain trop with other swirls around it.

I blushed when it came to me. Natsu has mated! I thought confused.  Who was his mate?  I shock my head and turn to see Ichiya bothering Erza, Hibiki, Ren and Eve behind their idol.

Something was missing.

No not something, someone. I felt this feeling before. But it was different than the boys. I then heard a loud thud and a little whimper. All of the guild mages turn to see a little girl ,no older than 13, in the floor. She had long blue hair wearing a dress. I walked to her and help her up. " Ar-" I stop my sentence when I met her eyes. They were a darker shade then mine that reminded me of my mother dark brown eyes.

Memories came to me. All of them only being of her being a baby. It was different I didn't black out I just froze.

Flashbacks

I was sitting in my fathers lap, watching my mom tuck in my brother, Natsu. In her arms were a small girl I called baby sister. Wendy had turn a year old barely a week ago and was trying to say our names. " Good night, Mom, Baby Wendy,  Luce and Papa Raito " Natsu said, before falling asleep. " Good night, Fireball" my dad said before we walked out the room. My mom turn the light off and closed the door.

We walked in silence, none talked only Wendy making sounds with her mouth. We enter Wendy and I shared room and daddy placed me in my bed while mommy placed Wendy in her crib.

I layed there as my dad tucked me in and kissed my forehead and mom did the same to Wendy. Soon after they left and I tried to fall asleep. I sigh and stood up from the bed. I walked to my sister crib and saw her sleeping peacefully. " Goodnight little Wendy " I said and kisses her forehead. I layed back in my bed and fell asleep.
Flashback end

I looked deeply in her eyes and smiled. " Hi little Wendy " I said and hugged her. "Are you okay?" I asked and rubbed her cheeks. " Yes" She responded and smiled. I smiled back and I felt Natsu arms wrap around us. "It's nice to see my little sisters together again" Natsu said and kisses our foreheads. We laugh and hugged each other.