Pictures

Lucy P. O. V

I sigh as I was once again cleaning my apartment after my brothers decided to have a small sleepover. I let other yet another sigh as this time I finally gave up on cleaning this mess. Next time I'll make them clean. I'm not cleaning no more. I sat down infront of my desk and stared to so my story. But I saw something in the corner of my eyes.

I turn and grabbed the paper. I looked confused at the paper that ended up being pictures. I smiled seeing old very creative pictures.

There was one where we were in the park near the cabin. My mom had taken the picture. Laxus was carrying a baby Cobra, my step dad. Lighting and Venom were eating in the background. This was before any of us were alive.

I grabbed another photo where Natsu was in Venom back, biting the male in the shoulder while Venom was trying to get him away. I let out a chuckle and grabbed another picture.

This one had all of our parents. My Dad, Raito, was in the middle while the rest sat around him. We were sitting in their laps while the oldest were standing next to them. Our parents were serious while we were smiling or by Nastsu case making random faces.

I smiled and graced my hand over the pictures. I was happy i met them again.