ThunderStroms

You can say that waking up to find out that you been but in stone and because of Erza you were set free, was one of the normal thing to hear. What! It is! I ain't crazy but you get used to Fairy Tail craziness after a while.

So this is what happen after the war against Phantom Lord and finding out their Iron Dragon Slayer is my brother, I mean half brother. We have the same mom but different dragon fathers. I wonder how my father and step dads look like. Okay getting off topic.

So after the whole war and you know meeting my brother again, I found out the great womanizer, Loki, was really a celestial spirt, but not any spirt the leader of the Zodiac, Leo. After that I saved Loki and he let us go to a amusement park for a week in that time that guild was being rebuild with a scary encounter with the great Lightning Dragon Slayer, Laxus Dreyar the Masters grandson.

While in our vacation, we met someone from Erza past and the vacation soon turn to a battle ground. At the same time Master Makorov was recruiting my brother. Do imagen my surprise seeing my brother, with a guild mark in his shoulder, in the guild swewing onto metal.

Then the Festival came up and Natsu thought I could enter a Beauty competition. I only enter because I need to pay rent and also because my lazy brothers didn't want to join me on a 'sibling mission ' I had planned out.

So the competition began and I was somehow the last one. I couldn't even do anything because I was but on stone by the one and only Evergreen from the Thunder Legion, Laxus Dreyar team. Well more like stalker team but whatever.

So Erza got free first and when to get all of us out of here, well before she beat my idiotic brother Natsu. When all of us were out of stone, Natsu and Gajeel were all over me checking if I was already. Oh I also found d my new ship. I'm turning into Mirajane!

Anyways Levy got us out after Laxus but a very dangerous spell around the city. The rest of the Fairy Tail members that could fight, destroy it, even if it did hurt afterwards.

Natsu and Gajeel stated to fight Laxus at that time but Natsu was the one how beat Laxus, showing him who was stronger. Oh and did we regretted it afterwards.

It seems it happen again. The same feeling came crashing inside my brain we I met eye sight with the blonde. Oh I was surprised at what I saw in that memory.

FlashBack

I was sitting in the living room, my head laying in my arms as a pillow, as I watched the rain fall down. I felt calm as my eats heard a large roar of thunder that reminded me of my step dad and Thunder Dragon King and my oldest and firstborn brother, Laxus.

I let out a sigh and tried to look for my blonde older brother, who was out with his dad. I was getting worried when I heard Natsu yell Laxus name. I then stood up and ran to the front door to see Natsu in Laxus arms. Lightning was behind the two.

Lightning had this long Titanium blond hair that was pulled in a high ponytail and electric blue eyes. Both my step ahead and my brother were soaked to the bone.

A few minutes past as my mom order her first love and son to take a shower. I once again sat on the same couch in the same position looking at the rain as it fell harder.

" Hey what you doing here kiddo?" I heard Laxus say entering the living room. " Watchin" I responded. " Watching what?" " Watching the rain fall from the sky and crash o to the ground" I said and looked at my brother form the corner of my eye. His short blond hair was damp as he dry it with a clean towel, he was wearing his favorite electric blue pj pants.

I felt Laxus sit down behind me and wrapped his around me as j tried to watch the rain. " So how was it? " I asked, turning my body to look at him. " It was great, dad showed me how to eat Thunder and lightning. " Laxus said. " Really, Dad and Mom are only teaching me how to use Celestial Spirts! I summon Aquarius! " I exclaim a smile forming. " Really that awesome, is Mom giving you any key? " Laxus asked. " No, I have to go and get it,but I have no one to go with" I respond looking down. " Then we can go tomorrow with my Dad " " Go where with me? " Lightning deep voice said. We turn to find our Mom and Laxus Dad walking into the living room. " Hey Dad can we go to the village and get some Keys for Bun? " Laxus asked, using my nickname. Lightning laughed hearing the familiar nickname my brother gave me . I was 2 and I dressed up as a bunny for Halloween. Gajeel calls me Bunny Girl and Laxus just plain old Bun. Funny thing is that I actually like those nicknames.

" Sure why not, Little Kitty may not be my child by blood but she is my child, why do you think I wouldn't to it?" " Because of that reason. " Lightning and Mom sat down in the same couch and watch the rain fall.

Then we heard footsteps and Natsu came crashing into the living room and into Lightning lap, laughing crazy. Then Gajeel came in, water all over his body. My eyes widen seeing my brother soaked. " Gajeel! Natsu! What in the world! " Mom yell. Natsu try to hide in Lighting white tank top.

" Natsu played a prank on me!" Natsu laughed, Lightning snicker and wrapped his arms around Natsu figure. " Why would you to that, Natsu? " Mom asked my pink haired brother. " I was bored... " Natsu trail off. Mom sigh and shook her head. " Come on, Baby Boy, you have to take a bath.

Flashback

You could say after seeing that vision, Natsu was hugging Laxus and begging for beating him up, even though he said that he deserve it.

Makorov was pulled into a group hug, and it was luck Mom didn't erase her own father s memories of us. Gajeel only hugged Laxus when they were alone in MY apartment.

Why always my apartment!

Ironicly it stared to rain, and Natsu stared to laugh and point at Gajeel remembering the prank he pulled. " Ironic?" Laxus said and wrapped his arms around my waist. " Oh yeah, so ironic" I said and giggle. " To you still have the key? " " Yes, but is still at the cabin" I said and layed my head in his shoulder. It was peaceful for a while before a crash was heard, and Natsu laughing and Gajeel cursing loudly afterwards.

I turn around and matched to the kitchen. " DON'T DESTROY MY KITCHEN " I yelled. My brothers stared to laugh as I enter the kitchen to beat up my brothers.