Lightning

It was dark gloomy day, rain was crashing in the ground, people were in their homes. Children were playing in the rain, mother were scholding them.

In the entrance of the town of Mongolia , was a man. His cloak covered most of him, he was build and tall. As he walked in the raining town, getting the attention of men who were still working outside in the rain.

He got closer and closer toward the towns guild. Soon enough the mysterious man was staring before the three floor building of the guild Fairy Tail.

He open the doors, getting the attention of the rowdy guild members, who stop and stare.

"I wish to speak with Master Makorov!" He yelled, his voice echoing true out the now silent building.

"That is me wh-.... Oh my is you" The master said as the man took off his hood. Showing the older man his face. "Hello Makorov, my dear friend"

Natsu groan, streching his very soar muscles. "Luce! I'm hungry, what for lunch?" He said, walking towards his sister kitchen. He enter the kitchen to see his older brother, Cobra, cooking. "What for lunch,C, and where Lucy?" He asked. "Sandwhich, with friers and Lucy taking a shower." Cobra answer. "Oh we have to go to the guild, Gramps want us" He added, giving Natsu some. "Okay," Natsu said, eating the sandwitch.

The three siblings walked, Lucy had summon Plue and was currently talking to the shaking little one. Cobra was glaring at his little brother, as the said brother was trying to annoye him, which was successful.

"So what did, Gramps want?" Natsu asked, rubbing the newly formed bump that was given to him from his older brother. "I really don't know he just call and to go to the guild. He said something that someone new was here to talk to us all" Cobra answer, rubbing the pink haired boys bump. Natsu flinch from the touch.

"So we meeting someone?" Lucy said. Cobra nodded.

The trio soon for to the familiar guild, and they could hear the loud talking of his guildmates. They entre to be greet it by a table. Cobra sigh as he crashed the table. You would think that he would get used to the rowdy mess of this guild after a year of being here but he wasn't used to it yet. Unlike his younger siblings who have.

"Hi. Cobra, Natsu, Lucy! The master is waiting for you in his office" Mira jane said, noticing the trio. "Thanks Mira" Lucy and Natsu said, and Cobra nodded. " Laxus, Wendy,and Gajeel already there" Mira said. So the three siblings walked up. Wondering what going on.

The three enter the room to see the mysteries man. Lucy notice the male.

He has long blonde hair, pulled into a low ponytail, he has this golden brown eyes and a long scar in his nose going to a cheek to the other. He wore a torn up white shirt, and some ripped jeans. He looked very tired with very visible bags under his eyes.

Lucy blinked, and blinked again. Soon it came to her.

"Lightning..." She trail off, before running into her step dad awaiting arms. "Lightning! Your.. Alive!" She exclaimed, a large smile in her face. "Hello little bun "He whisper hugging her tightly , soon enough Natsu and Wendy join in. The older males watched awaiting their turn. Even though some of them had already hugged the male. "Hello my dear children"He whisper before fainting. "Dad!" Laxus yelled and ran to him. "Get back!" Makorov yelled, and went to excamine the male. Wendy join in and started healing the male.

"His fine, he just needs to rest" She said a smile in her face.

They all grabbed him and placed him in a bed. Letting him rest. Soon enough some were laying with him and fell asleep with him. Glad to see one of their father's alive and well.