Sleep

Lucy P. O. V

I felt my knees go weak, as they hit the ground. Tears running down my face. The ground I sat on shook of the great force of the large blue and black dragon. I cover my mouth with my shaking hands. We are going to die I thought, closing my teary eyes.

My eyes open when I felt a abnormal warm hand grab my hand. I look at Natsu onyx eyes. "We are not going to die. I promise you that we will beat this dragon and we'll go back to the guild. But please have faith in us. Sister dear. " Natsu said, bringing my had to his mouth and kissing my knuckles. I stared at him before wiping my tears away and nod, a gleam of hope shining in my chocolate brown eyes. Natsu smile and hugged me. I saw Wendy, Gajeel, and Laxus look at us with caring eyes. I smile at them.

Then the caring moment was destroyed when Acnologia roared, getting our attention. "Come on Fairy Tail! Let's show this overgrown lizard what we are made of! " Laxus yelled. "Yeah! " I smiled hearing all the voice of my guild mates. Okay come on Lucy! I thought to myself and grab one of my keys.

"OPEN TEE GATE IF THE ARCHER! SAGGITTARIES!"

I yelled summoning one of my golden zodiac keys. "Moshi Moshi" Saggittaries said getting his bow ready to fire.

Soon after the multiple attacks hit the large lizard.

We cheered as the dragon fell onto the ocean. Even though it splash us with water afterwards.

"Is not over, it barely starch his scales."

I turn hearing Gildrats voice. The ground shook once again as the dragon surface from the salty water. My eyes widen with fear, my body shaking like that time. I looked down to the ground. Where are you Cobra I thought as I my nail digging into my palm. I looked up as a heard Laxus yell. My eyes widen again seeing Natsu, Gajeel, and Wendy flying to the dragon. "No! Wait! Stop!" I yelled, extending my hand.

"Roar of the....! "

"Fire Dragon!"

"Iron Dragon!"

"Sky Dragon!"

Fire, air,and metal roared out their mouths. Aiming for Acnologia.

The three roars compiend as it hit Acnologia. The dragon roared, and smoke appeared. "Did we do it? " I whispered, curling my hands.

"No, that barely scratch", 

I felt a fresh set of tears stared to from as the ground shook and Acnologia raised form the water once again.

Then I blacked out. I just remembered the warm feeling of Natsu arms around me and the cool metal of Gajeel finger-less gloves touching my skin.

When I woke up again, I was being shaken awake by Bisca. The first thing I notice wasn't Alzack new hair cut but the fact that they looked much older than last time I saw them.

I looked over their shoulder to see Jet and Droy hugging Levy, tears water-falling from their eyes. My eyes widen seeing Droy. Bisca chuckle seeing of what I was seeing. "Shocker." Bisca said, a smile on her face. I nodded slowly still confused on how he could gain so much weight in the short time we were gone.

"How could he gain so much weight in just a short time?" I asked. I saw Bisca and Alzack looked at each other before looking back at me. "Lucy.... How can I say this.... Um.... It's been seven years since the S-class test. " My eyes widen again hearing those words. "What!" I exclaimed. Bisca and Alzack shared a look once again and kneel down next to me, Bisca wrapping her arms around me. Bisca let me stay in her arms as I froze.

I ran and jumped into my brothers arms, tears in my eyes embracing the moment. "Are you okay?" Gajeel ask, leaning back to look at my face. His hand touching my wet cheek. "Yea, what about you? " I ask. "I'm good? " Gajeel said, pressing his forehead into mine. "Wow, sorry to ruin the moment, but Big Brother Natsu needs a hug too" I h heard a familiar voice said. I smiled, and hugged my pink headed brother. "Can I have a hug too? " Asked my little sister, Wendy. Gajeel got to her before I could and hugged her tightly. Then we all hugged. "Sorry to ruin the moment, but you all have to hear this" I heard Bisca say. We broke out of our group hug and looked towards the small hill Master was at. A young girl next to him, with long flowing dull blonde hair and bright green eyes.