Their Point of view.

Natsu P. O. V

It was weird. When I looked into her eyes a felt everything else just froze and I was in another world. Happy wasn't with me, that worry me. But neither was the girl. The blonde girl wearing a white and blue low cut shirt and very short blue skirt.

Then memories that I didn't know came crashing into me. My head was pounding, I fell to my knees and remember her. Remember the girl. Remember my mom and my dad. I remember that I had siblings, younger and older. Yet I couldn't remember their names. Well at least I remember my sister. I missed her so much without even knowing of her existence. I'm not alone anymore.

Gajeel P. O. V

I brought my metal fist down into her stomach, making her scream but not cry. I did it again. She didn't scream, she kept her head low, her bangs creating a shadow over her eyes. I let out a growl and walked to her, not paying attention to my guildmates. I kneel down infront of her, grabbed her chin roughly and made her look at me. Our eyes met with a shooked. My body was trembling slightly, my mind frozed and my soul went into another time. Like it was returning to the past.... My past.

The dream felt so real, like it had really happen. I could feel something or someone jumping in my chest, waking me up. It went fast as I was suddenly in a forest behind my home. I was searching for Heartfilia as I remember her smell. Vanilla mixed with strawberries.

I could also hear her harsh breathing, she was panting. Trying to hide. Next thing I know I was tickling her, making her squeal and squirm to get out of my grasp. Big brother rang in my mind. She had called me big brother. I... I remember. I remember mom and dad. I remember Natsu trying to jump in my back, begging for a piggy back ride. I remember Heartfilia sleeping in my arms afterwards.
I remember..... How could... I forgotten my own family. I could I have forgotten Bunny Girl and.... Salamander. I how could I....

Laxus P. O. V

I was a disgraced to my grandfather, to my guild. I was so blinded by power I did not see I was hurting my own blood and flesh. I was hurting the only person that was there when my father left when he placed the lacrima in my eye, forcing me into becoming a dragon slayer. Forcing me to become like.... Him. Becoming another person that I wished not to be. But in the end I guess I was never his blood.

I remembered Natsu when I first met him. His onxy eyes meeting mine. I remember our time together. My little brother. I had a little brother. Evan wasn't my father, it was someone else. I had forgotten, the lacrima in me did nothing more than give me more power than what I had already had. I couldn't hurt him, I couldn't! He looked up to me... Yet I was a disgrace not to notice him looking at me. Looking at me with sad eyes begging... Begging for his older brother to hug him and protect him, to show him the right path. How could I show him that when I wasn't in the right path my self.

When I met Gajeel, I was fighting him. Natsu was next to him, fighting to show me my mistake. Our eyes met, and I remember him. The fights and our brothership. We were brothers, even if I was the firstborn and he was the third one. He looked at me with shamed. How that hurt. My heart had broken seeing the dissapointed look in their eyes. I could I do this to them. Make them fight the guild they called family. Make them fight me. Their one flesh and blood. How could I.

Meeting Lucy was the worst. She hugged me, telling me that she forgive me. Forgiving me of something that would take years for me to forgive myself. Natsu and Gajeel were behind her, watching. Their eyes watery, Natsu was trying so hard to not cry. Gajeel just looked away. I grabbed my arms around her, letting me fall into her warm embrace that I so missed. I was going to make this thing up. Im going to show them,that their older brother was back. And that he wasn't leaving.