Siblings bonding

This is for lillypad1000 and Star_Pheonix who wanted me to write this chapter. I hope you like it. ʕ•ﻌ•ʔฅ'ω'ฅ

Lucy P. O. V

I walked outside and shielded my eyes from the burning sun, as I looked around for my brothers. I didn't have to worry about Wendy, cause she stayed the night and we had some needed sister time. I has found very interesting things that night.... Who knew Natsu was allergic to Vanilla. Now I know why he never got anything with that.... I'm a bad sister. (╥﹏╥) (And I have a bad sense of humor... Not bad let's make that horrific)

Anyways, I saw Wendy sit down in the near the river.(I don't know what called where Lucy always walking true) I sigh not seeing my brothers anywhere near my place. I sigh and walked towards the apartment entrance. "Wendy! Let's go inside! I don't want to be in this burning heat " I said. Quickly Wendy got up and ran towards me.

It was summer time and we had something planned today. It was supposed to be a sibling get away. We were supposed to go do the beach and stay the night at a hotel and have the time of our lives. Of course, being the non morning person they didn't came in time and we missed the train. Stupid brothers.

Wendy sat down in the couch, and turn on the lacrima to watch something as we wait for the boys. I walked to the kitchen and made our self's some sandwiches as we eat breakfast earlier that morning.

I hummed as I made my way to the living room. I sat down next to the 13 year old girl and handed her the sandwich. "What are we watching? " I asked. "Glee" Wendy respond, eating the sandwich. "What happening? " I asked. "Rachel and Finn just kissed, in front of all that people" Wendy explained, finishing her sandwich. "Oh okay" I said. Soon after I had fallen asleep, watching the first season of Once Upon A Time. I just stated to watch it, so I was like why don't but it here.

"Luce, Luce wake up sleepy head" I heard a male voice say, shaking me awake. "What...." I said, still in daze. My open my eyes wider and saw Natsu pink hair. "Oh hey... Pinkie"I said, Leaning back into the couch afterwards. "It's Salmon! Not pink! " I groan as Natsu yelled. "Shut up, pinkie. I wanna sleep" I said. I could sense Natsu fuming as me, and if it wasn't for the fact that they are scared of me, my apartment would have been destroyed..... They only scared of the landlady not me.....

"Get up, Bunny Girl. We already misses one train let's not miss this one." Gajeel said. My eyes open and I moved. But instead I fell into the floor, intop of my pink headed brother. Natsu glared at me, still angry of the nickname I gave him while I was half asleep. I have him a small nervous smile, and stood up. Gajeel helped Natsu get up. I chuckle nervously, scratching the back of my head.

"Come on let's go" Laxus said, grabbing Wendy and placing her in his shoulder....??. Cobra and Gajeel grabbed the bags and walked out. I walked out behind them, closing and locking my apartment.

We got to the train station, and I went to get the tickets while the boys but the bags away. "Thanks you, have a good journey" The man said, giving me the ticket. "Thanks you" I said, with a smile.
I sigh seeing almost all my brothers having motion sickness. "Come on! We going to miss the train" I whine, dragging Gajeel into the train. " I don't wanna miss the train," I said.

Finally the motion sicken boys got in the train. When we sat down, Gajeel and Natsu head fell into my lap, Laxus and Cobra were in Wendy. The four brothers fell asleep immediately, leaving Wendy and I to talk the ride. But the two of us feel asleep two hours into the ride with 4 hours left to get to the famous beach.

I woke up three hours later, my hands in both Natsu and Gajeel hair. I then looked at the other side , and saw Wendy sleeping peacefully in Cobra lap, who was also sleeping peacefully. I looked at Laxus to find him looking out the window.