Nightmare

Lucy POV

I ran trying to keep up with that pain in the butt older brother I have. At the same time I look back at Wendy. I may not be as strong as the others but at least I could protect her.

I turn back to see Natsu and the rest running. I don't know where but somewhere the dark guild would be at. I could feel something strong ahead. Of what magic energy I could feel it was more than one. Hmm maybe 6 at most. The guild mages were all there. To receive us. 

I groan as my butt hit the ground. I look up to see that Natsu had stop and do did the rest. I got up and dust the dirt away from my skirt. I look back to check on Wendy. Seeing her already I turn and was met with 6 people. Each was different in a way. Also there was only on female that was showing a lot of cleavage in the whole group... Another one was sleeping in a flying carpet, one looked like his skin was just a rocky figure, another had a punch of white strips, the blond one had a tight suit on, and then the last one had a giant flying snake around his figure.

I felt a sweat drop roll down as I looked at this guy's. They were so different one way or another. It remind me of Fairy Tail. Each one of us is different in a way. But is special in another, and we embrace that about each other. Our flaws and cons. I could feel a soft smile in my face.

I snapped out of my thoughts as I was pushed aside, a ringing sound in her ear as she fell to the ground, once again, with Hibiki in top of me.

I groan and pushed Hibiki away. Ren and Eve where near and asked how I was. I just wave them away and rub my temples. OH that hurt I thought with a sigh afterwards.

I soon heard a deep laugh as the make with the big flying snake flew into the air. Wait how the heck does a snake fly? I thought looking at the size of the wings. That is pretty small for such a large snake. I gasp as I was once again pushed aside and fell in my butt... I growled and got up, glaring at the person who had pushed me. That was fortunate my brother. My eyes widen and looked around for my sister.

When I didn't see her, I summon know of my trusted spirts. Leo the Lion... Or Loke as he likes to be called. " Yes, Princess" Loke said, bowing down. I rolled my eyes. " Loke I need you to find a small girl with long blue hair wearing a blue, yellow and white dress." I told him, desperate to find my sister. "Of course, Princess " He said, as the sound of metal and skin crashed together.

I looked up to see Erza in one of her requips, and the man with the snake. Who kept saying something of 'hearing' us. I quickly grabbed my whip and for in my fighting stance.

I dodged rocks that flew my way or destroyed them. The fight was getting for instance in the second and I could see Erza getting tired.
"Natsu, help her " I said, dodging around another battle that was going on but far from me. I could feel two intense stares looking at me. One of my brother the other was the snake man.

"Is Cobra, not snake man Tinkle Eyes" I heard him say, looking at me with a intense stare. I flinched when I heard him and I looked to him firmly. Our eyes met.

Chocolate brown clashed with dark purple.

Everything froze. The earth was still as I could feel the spell breaking. How interesting, is so different.....

I fell to the floor, black spots covering my eyes as I slowly blacked out. Not... With the.... enemy. Where my last thought as I feel into a deep slumber.

Flashback.

I shot up form my bed, gasping for air as I woke up form a terrible nightmare. I wished I would not remember at all. I let out a cry when a branch hit my window, rain slapping against it violently. I slowly got out my bed, shaking ,as a leaf in a storm, with my bear Cuddle in my arms. I walked to my door and open it slowly and carefully, making sure not to wake up my younger brother who was asleep peacefully in the bed next to mine.

I closed the door behind me and walked to the nearest room I could find. I breath in and out as thunder crackle in outside. I yelp and squeal and ran to a room. I loudly open the door and closed it. I was shaking as I jumped into the bed and in the owners body. I heard the owners voice groan, I didn't realize who ever was the owners of bed was looking at me with their dark purple, dark red eyes with concern in them. " Tinkle Eyes, calm down, breath" I heard my older brother Erick, or Cobra as he called him self, say his hand touching my cheek that had a trail of tears rolling down.

"E-erick " I let out as another sob rocked my body. "Hey," Cobra said rubbing my cheeks with his warm hands, his forehead and mine touched as he tried to calm me down. "Breath, little bunny" He said, using that nickname. " It was only one time!" I said, a pout forming in my face. Cobra chuckle and kissed my forehead. I closed one of my eyes, as he kissed my cheek next then my other cheek then he hugged me. I laid my head in his shoulder as I let the tears fall. I let a squeal as thunder crackle, the sound of rain slapping against Cobra window. "Shh," Cobra hush in my ear, rubbing circles in my lower back, trying to ease my shaking. " Is not going to harm you." Cobra said. "Is... Not only that, Big Brother... I had a really scary nightmare," I let out. " Of what, Little Bunny?" He asked. "You all left... Me " I said, fresh tears falling down. "We will never to that, you should know that" Cobra whisper in my ear, running his hand true my golden locks. "I know but... it was a really bad dream" I said, rubbing my eyes. " How about we go back to sleep, your dream isn't going to come back okay" Cobra said and laid us both in his bed. We were both facing each other, our forehead touching. I felt him place a kiss in my cheek as I fell into a deep slumber. My older brother arms around me.
Flashback End

My eyes open, to be close once again as the sun blinded my eyes. I sat up as I rubbed my eyes. I open my eyes again to see Natsu onyx eyes looking at me. " You okay, Sis?" Natsu ask, his hand touching my cheek. "Your crying," Natsu told me as I touch the cheek Natsu hand wasn't laying at. I felt the wet substance and smelled it's salty odor. " I-I am" I said. " Wait... Where Wendy!? " I asked, looking at him. " Oracion Seis has her," Natsu said, looking down. " Come on Natsu, let's go find her" And Cobra I thought. Natsu looked up and nod. "Yeah, let's go! " Natsu said, and we ran to get out younger sister. Don't worry Wendy, Cobra we are coming. Just wait. I thought a smile in my face.