Hi Emma Redfox

Spoilers if you haven't seen the last arc.

It has been awhile since I released my book, since Levy and Gajeel got married, and Juvia and Natsu got engaged. Along with Kianna and Erik finally together official. It has been almost 8 to 9 months since Levy told the guild that she was pregnant with my brothers children. We were all happy about that. I mean who wouldn't the first child of the next generation. I was going to be a auntie, Wendy was going to be a auntie, my brothers were going to be uncles. I was so excited for them to come already. My little niece. I remember the baby shower. Along with the gender reveal. It was amazing seeing his shocked face as the fireworks popped and it was pink. I was so happy. My best friend and my brother were going to have a niece. I wonder who she would look more like.

Though my train of thought was stop as Elijah enter the room in a hurried and panic way. "Eli, what wrong?" I asked, grabbing my boyfriends shoulders. "Um.... The baby are coming!" He said, his eyes wide. I quickly went to the guild hall. My now very useless boyfriend, behind me.

The girl came with a broken hand, my brother, a lot of screaming, Levy,and crying, the girl. I have never been so proud of my best friend as she screamed at my brother and then gave birth to my little niece.

I walked inside the room, and saw my little sister smiling at Levy who had a little pink blanket in her arms. My brother, though holding his hand tightly,  had happy tears running down his face. I smiled.

"Congratulations ! Hows the little baby and mama?" I said, now standing beside her. Levy looked up, though sweaty she had a glow around her, and move the baby so I could finally see the new addition. She had Levy fair skin, and her nose. But she had my brother hair color, along with the fact that she had a lot of hair than most babies would. I felt tears pool in my eyes as she finally open her eyes, showing me that she had her mother eyes. I smiled as I wiped my tears. "Hi," I let out, feeling Wendy touch my arm. I looked up and saw Gajeel with a big grin seeing his little girl. "We named her Emma," Said girl blinked and yawned before falling asleep in her mother. "She's so cute" Wendy said. "Of course she is, she's our kid!" Gajeel said proudly before the rest of our brothers came in. "Hi little Emma".

This didn't happen in the end so yeah. This goes with my story. So yeah. Bye!