~Headache~

Krystal's P.O.V.

Memories.

Those are the things a person treasures, their smiles, laughters and happiness. But everything around me suddenly changes, it's the way I wouldn't expected it.

"Auntie? Wake up now!" I heard my 4 years old nephew, Ace shouting and kept on jumping on my bed. I kept my eyes close and pretend to still be asleep, he sure has a lot of energy early in the morning.

"Auntie" he called me whispering in my ear, I suddenly wrapped my arms around him and tickled him on the bed.

"Mommy! Mommy!" He shouted calling for help

"Ace? Krystal? What happened?" My sister Jessica asked anxiously while walking inside my room.

"Mommy, Auntie tickled me earlier" Ace complained while hugging his mom and pouting a bit.

"He kept on disturbing my sleep, I just made a little revenge" I said while stretching a little bit, I ruffled his hair and gave him a sweet peck on the cheeck. Then I went inside the bathroom and did my morning rituals. While looking at my reflection on the mirror, my head suddenly starts to hurt. I bit my lip and silently whimpered, trying to slowly ease the pain. Seconds later the pain suddenly subsides, I took a deep breath and looked at my surroundings.

I pulled out the necklace locket from my neck and stared at it for a while. I've been trying to do many ways just to open it, but there's something preventing me to do it. Especially that key hole, who got the key?

"Krystal" Jessica unnie called me knocking a few times at the door. I quickly hid the necklace behind my shirt and slowly opened the door.

"I heard you, does it still hurt?" She asked while sitting on my bed, I slowly nod my head.

"Since when? Why didn't you tell me?" That's what I feared the most, she's going to ask numerous questions about this.

"Krystal, Why are you lying to me? Are you mad or anything? Do you want to tell me something?"

"Mommy! Auntie! Let's eat now, I don't want to be late!" Ace shouted across the room

"Krys-"

"Unnie please? I just want to be alone, even for just a minute. Please?" I plead, I want to have my own time in handling my own problems. I don't want her to just interfere in my life.

She took a deep breath before going outside my room, I slowly closed my eyes shut and fell on the bed. The pain suddenly spreads again and an image suddenly flashed in my mind. It was an image where there were two silhouette's talking while it rained heavily. I fluttered my eyes open then dizziness started approaching my head.

What on earth is happening to me? Why does this image kept on bugging me? Most importantly who are those people?