~Miracle~

Krystal's P.O.V.

Today is the day where we're going to perform at a very special event, our school's golden anniversary. The seven of us were staying on the music room still practicing the song Kenzo picked yesterday.

"Ready?" Yonghwa oppa asked, once again flirting at Seohyun unnie. Well since we're friends now, Kenzo and the others asked me to adress them the way I'm comfortable but I also need to give them respect because they're older than me.

"I think" I heard Seohyun unnie said, the others were still practicing their vocals and playing the right beats with their instruments.

"Everyone settled?" Jonghyun oppa asked, once he entered the room. Wait, when did he even got out? I swear he entered the room with us.

"Yup" everyone answered

"I heard your dad's an investor Jonghyun, is he coming?" Jungshin oppa asked, by the way everyone was wearing blue clothes and dresses because Kenzo told me that the band name our school told us is 'CNBlue' meaning 'Code Name Blue'

"Yup, I think he's already on the stage" the latter one said, taking a glance at the window that was a few meters away from the stage. Actually it was the front garden that was only decorated with some podium and a stage, it's actually an open place.

"Well then, remember what we practiced okay?"

"We only practiced for 3 hours" Seungyeon unnie retored, how can we do our best with just practicing for 3 hours?! Kenzo is really an amusing yet weird person.

"That's why we're special, we only practiced for 3 hours but we already nailed it" Kenzo gave me his eye smile.

"What ever you say Mr. President let's go!" I smiled, pinnching his nose a bit.

"After you, my ice princess" he opened the door for me and bowed his head down, acting like a butler for me.

"Tss, are we going to perform or are you both going to your honeymoon?" Yonghwa oppa asked, I smiled secretly and glanced at them with a beam.

"We're going" Kenzo said, slipping his hands with mine. I don't know why but I felt warmth whenever Kenzo is beside me or when he's holding my hand, It just felt right?

"It's such a beautiful day for our school's golden anniversary as a gift from our students and our class president, let's welcome the CNBlue band!" The owner of our school announced, which is my aunt, Sienna unnie's mom. The seven of us went infrom of the stage, the boys quickly went to their positions while I sat beside Kenzo's drums. Seohyun unnie was sitting on the piano while facing Yonghwa oppa at the same time, Seungyeon unnie was standing up but there's a chair placed infront of Jonghyun oppa. As Kenzo beats the stick 3 times, the band slowly starts to play.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The world has turned away from me and cast me aside
I was left in the darkness, at the tip of despair
When a ray of light came to me

You are a miracle to me miracle to me
You came into my coldly shut heart, my love
You are a miracle to me miracle to me
This love is growing in my desert-like heart

The day I fell on my knees out of fear of the world
The day I couldn't find a reason to live

You embraced my coldly frozen life
And slowly melted it with your breath

Not even once in my life
It's never come to me

You are a miracle to me miracle to me
You came into my coldly shut heart, my love
You are a miracle to me miracle to me
This love is growing in my desert-like heart

You are a miracle to me miracle to me
When I thought I would die, you helped me to sleep, my love
You are a miracle to me miracle to me
The warm words that made me live, I love you

A love that doesn't suit me
A person who shouldn't come to me

You are by my side like a miracle
But the thing I should do for you is say goodbye

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Kenzo's P.O.V.

Once we finished playing, everyone quickly went down from the stage and to the backstage. Everyone was talking about how nerveous they were while I was just smiling at them.

"Auntie!" I suddenly heard that familiar little voice, I turned around and saw Ace, Krystal's nephew, calling his aunt.

"Hi Ace!" Krystal greated him with a big bear hug.

"Hi hyung, you're a great drumer. Can you teach me next time?" Ace suddenly went infront of me and asked, I only smiled and ruffled his hair.

"Krys!" Then I heard another voice, it was her sister, Jessica. She gave Krystal a hug while greeting my friends, then when they were about to go, she ordered Krystal to go first with Ace. While Krystal and Ace was already walking away I saw Jessica mouthing something...

'Thank you'