~Ride~

Krystal's P.O.V.

After a few hours, our class finally halts. I was already packing my stuffs inside my bag when a heard fake cough. The classroom suddenly turned peaceful and I instantly froze up, what's happening here? I turned around and saw our class president, Kenzo standing behind my back.

"Krystal, let me walk you" Kenzo suddenly said, then the class errupted in teasing and taunting. I looked at him confused but he held my hand and pulled me outside the classroom

"Yiee, you look good together"

"Our ice princess seems to change, she's not cold anymore"

"So Kenzo is the only one who can change her?"

"Don't mind them" he smiled at me and gave my hand a squeeze, we were already on the main entrance so he unclasped his hand from mine.

"You really seem fun to be with" I started the talk when the atmosphere becomes awkward.

"Really? Well I think I'm boring since I really like studying and all" I stared at him, he's a bit taller than me and his squinted eyes we're really...

"No, you're quite... different?" I smiled trying to think of a word.

"I'll take that as a compliment"

"Yeah, you should" I smiled, avoiding his eyes. I didn't notice that we were actually already in the parking lot, and other students were now leaving. I was about to get inside my car when I noticed something off.

"Oh my"

"Why what happened?" Kenzo asked looking at my direction, he was already standing beside his car which is suprisingly just beside mine.

"My tires are flat, I must've stumbled on some rocks or pins earlier"

"How will I go home?" I was busy thinking of a way on how can I go home when Kenzo suddenly grabbed my bag and pulled me inside his car.

"Krystal, the repair men are on their way. They were the ones who also repaired my car whenever my tires are flat and I don't have tools and an extra tire. They'll send it to your house if it's already done, I'll just text them your address. If you'd like I could take you home" He seems to be social than I think he is, he opened the car's door and assisted my head as I went inside.

"you're sure with that? I'm not interrupting anything on your schedule?" I asked feeling a bit bothered if I'm interrupting nor waiting his time.

"I don't have any now let's go"

♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦

"Since you helped me to go home safely, would you want to have some tea of coffee maybe?" I offered politely since he already helped me in many ways, atleast I should repay him with something nice.

"Is this your house? It's quite big" He stood at the porch slowly walking because of his facination of our house, we'll it is quite big but our house is filed with memories and happiness in every corner.

"Nah, I live here with my parents, sister and a cute newphew" I laughed silently when I mentioned my nephew, he seems cold and all just like his parents but there's something strange, he told me that he played with a classmate of mine... who could it be?

"Nephew?" He asked as he sat on a stool seat on our kitchen in which I led him here.

"Auntie!" The exact time when Ace ran inside the kitchen and hugged me, he suddenly stared at the counter and saw Kenzo. His eyes suddenly widened when he saw him, I wonder what's wrong.

"Oh?! you're the boy who I played with!" Ace suddenly exclaimed.

"What was that Ace?" I asked troubled while I looked at Kenzo and Ace vice versa.

"Auntie, he's the one I'm talking about! He's the classmate of yours who bought me an ice cream!" Ace jumped and pointed Kenzo.

"Ah so you're also the one" I said as I gave Kenzo his coffee I prepared earlier.

"So you're his aunt" he smiled getting the cup from my grip slowly.

"Do you want to play again?" Kenzo asked when he noticed Ace resting his head on his palm. Hearing this my nephew repeatedly nods his head and stood up from the stool, already running towards Kenzo. After a while, Ace was already sleeping on the couch with Kenzo beside him.

"He seems comfortable around you" I said giving him a glass of water since I know that he nust be tired from all the energy Ace has, and I encountered that alot.

"Really?" He smiled

"Hmm, it's quite weird he's cold to everyone but not you" I said as I nod my head. He seems to be worried though, he kept on looking at his watch.

"Uhm, Krystal... thank you for inviting me to have some coffee in here but I need to go"

"Oh sure, thank's for helping me though, I'm sure my car is already repaired"