~Accident~

Kenzo's P.O.V.

"Why did you do that?! Man, Krystal loves you trully, she loved you this time without thinking about the consequesnces she's about to face" Yonghwa hyung yelled at me. I called the boys and asked for their opinion and asked them what do I need to do but instead of supporting me they're actually getting furious at me.

"Considering the fact the no one told you to break up with her. Man, you were in LA with her a year ago and then her dad asked you to break up with her because you're going to leave her there alone" Jonghyun hyung then spoke calmly, he isn't the type of guy who would get angry at a simple reason but his voice hardened and I know that he's also mad at me.

"Then now, you decided to break her because you don't want to hurt her?" I shooked my head hearing Yonghwa hyung's words.

"I'm doing this for her, not for me and not for her parents nor her sister" I explained calmly but the tension between them isn't going to get calm.

"Her sister helped you to talk to Krystal while she was still comatose, she didn't want her sister to be hurt again that's why she told you not to hurt her" Jonghyun then reprimanded

"But then here you are, being stupid and dumb that you made a mistake and broke her heart once again" Jungshin spoke this time, everyone glared at him. He looked at us with a 'what' face, how dare he call me stupid and dumb.

"You misunderstood everything Kenzo,what Jessca noona's implying is that don't ever hurt Krystal again, because she already had enough pain forgetting her memories which is very special to her. She doesn't want you to break up with her but instead she wants you to take care of her" Jonghyun hyung explained, after few minutes I finally started to realize everything.

"I messed up" I kept on uttering at myself

"You messed up big time" Jungshin then talked, the 3 of us gave him another glare but I decided to shrug it off.

"I need to talk to her now" I hastily got up from my bed and went to my computer table to get my phone but then when I was about to dial Krystal's phone number, when she suddenly called. I smiled and quickly answered her call.

"Hello?" I beamed, the boys looked at me in disgust but in a joking way.

"It this Mr. Kenzo Kang?" My smile instantly droped when I heard a different voice, I stared at the boys with an unreadable expression.

"Yes, I am Kenzo Kang who is this?" I asked, a feeling of nervousness and agitation suddenly rushed in my whole body.

"This is a nurse at Kwon Elite hospital, the owner of this phone had an accident and she's with a little boy earlier. You're the first one on her outgoing calls" A voice from the other line in which she claims herself as a nurse explained. I suddenly froze on the spot and a dark and heavy cloud was raining down on me, my chest suddenly tightens and my mind seems to be in shock.

"Sir, are you still there?" The nurse asked me but then I suddenly dropped the call and sat on the floor, my back was suddenly rested on the cabinet.

"What happened?" The boys asked but I couldn't answer them from all the news I recieved. Then I suddenly found myself dialing Jessica noona's number.

"Hello" after 3 rings she finally answered, tears were already forming within my eyes and I felt a huge lump on my throat. I felt burdened to talk about what happened.

"Jessica noona, K-Krystal and A-Ace had an a-accident" I explained shakily but then no there was no reply, I decided to end the call. I stood up and wiped the tears that were actiually falling from my eyes, I quickly grabbed my coat and went out from my room

"What? Kenzo wait!" The boys tried to ran after me but I quickly ran outside since I know that the hospital is only a few meters away from our house.

I kept on thinking about Krystal than my own condition, I crossed the road on the way to the hospital but then I suddenly found myself colliding with the cold ground floor. My whole body aches but it doesn't compare to the heartache I'm feeling right now.

Wait for me Krystal, wait for me