~Confession~

Krystal's P.O.V.

Strange, I still haven't seen Kenzo in the classroom nor in the hallways. He told me he's not going to be absent today through a message last night, but where is he? With much thought, I decided to go to my lockers and just get my book so I can just read and review some topics

"Krystal" I stopped moving hearing my name being called, the locker halls were now empty and the voice calling me is really creeping the hell out of me.

"Krystal" someone called again, this time I instictively turned my head to my right. There was no one in sight hence only the cold wind roaming around the halls were only there, gaining my courage and shrugging my scaredness off, I decided to just procede taking my books and quickly return to the classroom.

"Krystal!" Kenzo suddenly popped once I closed the door of my locker, I suddenly jumped and all my books were suddenly throwned on the floor.

"Gosh you scarred me" I placed my hand on my chest seeing him suddenly appearing beside me.

"Your expression explains it all, sorry about that" He starts picking my books while apologizing, once I've recovered from my shock I also started helping him picking my things up.

"It's okay, by the way what are you doing here? Class is about to start soon" I asked, tightly holding my books on my chest.

"Well, I'd love to go to school but there's something i'd like you to see and hear" he gave me a sly smile while I returned with a confused look.

"But first, let's place them here and then let's go" He grabbed all my books from my arms and placed it inside my locker again, he closed the locker and finished it off after locking the lock. I don't understand what he's trying to say based on his facial expressions but I can say that he showed excitement. He then grabbed my hand and pulled me throughout the hallways and outside the school's building.

"Are we seriously ditching class?" I suddenly halted walking when we were already a few meters away from our school's gate and pulled Kenzo back, now he's facing me.

"Do you want to?" He asked as he stared right into my eyes, I stared at him and at the guard who is just looking at us.

"But the guards-" I tried to argue knowing that the guards are only gonna tell our principal which is my aunt but what happened really surprised me. The guard opened the gate and gave us a smile, Kenzo then looked and smiled at me but after that he grabbed my hand and pulled me outside.

"You first milady" Kenzo opened his car's door and gave me a smile again, without knowing anything I just decided to hop inside and just go with the flow.

"You're awfully weird Kenzo, as a matter of fact are you really Kenzo?" I asked as he sat on the driver's seat.

"If I were you, I'll just enjoy the ride" He smiled and started the engine, honestly I really don't know if this man who's with me is really Kenzo.

"How did you even manipulate the guards?"

"That's something between your cousin and me" now I know, Sienna unnie helped him, but why would she? Unless it's a very special thing.

"What a sneeky and secretive guy" I uttered, comfortably sitting on the car seat. A smile secretly tugging on my lips.

"Woah, what are we doing here?" I ran out of the car like a 4 year old child and stared at the slendid view, it was really enchanting and breath taking. Kenzo took me to a simple but enchanting cliff because of the beautiful view I can see. I suddenly heard Kenzo chuckling behind me and sat on his car's hood, he patted the empty space beside him and asked me to sit there.

"I never knew that our lucid president is also ditching school" I smiled and nudged his stomach, returning my gaze on the beautiful view again

"Promise, you still don't know everything about me" he said, but.... strange... I think something clicked in my mind, I just can't pin point it.

"Do you... want to tell me something?" I stared at him, something inside me tells me that he wants me to know something, which troubles me a bit. He suddenly took a deep breath and unsurely stared at me, I stared back at him with a calm gaze and held his hand, assuring him to tell me what's in his mind.

"This may sound weird to you... but Krystal, I like you. Eversince I heard everyone talking about the ice princess, which is you, I suddenly found myself falling for you even if I still haven't even met you" I stared at him, frozen. Not in a bad way but I think I'm staring to fall for him, its just... I think it's too early.

"Krystal, I'm sorry I didn't want to surprise you. Don't worry, I'm not asking you to return your feelings or tell anything to me. I just wanted you to act the same when we're together, I'm sorry" he started pulling his hand away from mine and stood up from the hood.

"intrams" I uttered, Kenzo took a step forward, wanting to hear what I was saying.

"What?" He asked me, I placed my hand on his arm and stared at him

"Wait until our intrams"

"What for?" He asked but instead of answering him, I just stared at the breath taking view and smiled.

"Do you want to go back now?" After a few minutes Kenzo decided to speak, with my hand still placed on his arm. I would love to go back but knowing that Sienna helped us to escape class, I just want to stay here with him.

"Stay" I uttered and asked him to sit beside me again, after that I rested my head on his chest and closed my eyes. Enjoying the warmthness and comforting breeze.