~Waking Up~

Krystal's P.O.V.

It's been 2 months yet Kenzo isn't still awake. It's been 2 months when I'm still sitting on this very stool everyday. I missed him. I missed him so much, that it hurts me to see him lying in this bed everyday.

"Krystal, you need to have a proper rest, you've been having countless sleepless nights already" Jessica unnie was sitting beside me and she was patting my back. Eventhough I want to sleep, I can't knowing that Kenzo is still here. In coma. I wish if I could open my eyes again, I will finally see him lauging with me, playing with me and loving me.

"But Unnie, I want to be the first one Kenzo sees when he's awake. I want to hug him everyday and to hear his wonderful voice, it's killing me knowing that he also felt this pain before. I think i'm going crazy because I want to talk to him again even if I know that he won't even reply. I want to feel his love again"

"I know that Krys, but your sister is right. You need to rest, you're very pale, you might faint any second now" Kris oppa joined in our conversation while hugging Jessica unnie. I'm happy for the both of them, knowing that they've already been together. I just wish that Kenzo and I will somehow end like them.

"Just come back here tomorrow Krys, you need to regain your energy so you can do what ever you want when Kenzo's awake" I nod my head slightly eventhough I still want to stay here longer.

"I love you Kenzo, please wake up" I mumbled after placing a kiss on his forhead.

"He'll wake up Krys, don't worry" I smiled bitterly but with hope.

♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦

I was already walking on the halls of the hospital when I noticed my sister resting her back on the wall beside Kenzo's ward.

"Unnie?" I called her attention, wh would she be here outside Kenzo's room? I mean she should be inside right?

"Krys" She mumbled while looking at me with sorrowful eyes.

"Why are you here outside Kenzo's ward? Wh-What happened to him? Is he having seizures? Are they removing his oxygen tank?" I asked but then Unnie grabbed my hand and shooked her head. Something's wrong, something is surely wrong.

"Then what?" I asked again, I can feel myself getting nervous all of a sudden. Considering that fact that Jessica unnie won't tell me anything.

"Unnie, tell me please. What's happening?"

"You need to know something" She said after looking at me.

"Krystal" I looked at my left and saw Kris, opening the door for me. He took a glance at my sister before opening the door for me.

"You should come inside" I looked at them worriedly, I think something's bothering them both. I slowly walked inside Kenzo's room, nothing much changed but I can't see a person lying on the bed. When I opened the door, I can already see Kenzo's lower body lying on the bed, but now it's gone.

"Kenzo?" I asked afted fully opening the door, I gasped in shock when I finally saw him. He was already awake, sitting on the bed and looking outside the window.

"Oh god, Kenzo you're awake! I missed you so much, you don't know how worried I am. Are you okay? Are you hungry? Do you need anything?" I gave him a tight hug but didn't return it back, I pulled away with a smile.

"I-I..." He mumbled

"I need some water" I hastily went to the table beside the hospital bed and give him a glass of water.

"Here"

"Are you feeling great Kenzo?" I smiled while sitting on the bed beside him.

"I am... a bit" He answered shortly but I can see a hint of confusion on his eyes.

"Well then that's good" I smiled but then everything suddenly felt frozen, neither of us decided to talk.

"Can I... ask you something?" Kenzo suddenly spoke

"Sure thing, do you need anything?" I smiled, happy that he's already awake.

"Who... are you?"