~Text~

Krystal's P.O.V.

After Kenzo left, Ace and I decided to clean up the mess and have a rest, I was about to fall asleep on the couch when the door opened.

"Mommy!" Ace squealed triumphantly while welcoming his mother home with a hug. I sat on the couch and stretched still feeling sleepy.

"You seem tired, is Ace that energized?" Jess unnie smiled as she sat beside me and pinching her son's nose lightly. I smiled seeing them playing.

"No, I can handle him" I said while ruffling Ace's hair.

"Oh, who gave this to you Ace?" Jessica unnie's eye suddenly landed on the gift Kenzo gave Ace, she held it carefully and examined the toy car. Well it's been a century but the toy car seems like it's brand new, I guess Kenzo is a toy collector and he takes care of them.

"A friend of auntie came here and gave me that" Ace answered and pulled the toy away from unnie, playing with it.

"A friend?" Jessica unnie's attention then came to me.

"Well, a schoolmate, seatmate and a friend rather. He came here for our project then he gave that to Ace and played with him for a while, he's also the one who helped me to come here yesterday and to fix my car" I answered, I didn't know that he already did alot of help for me. I guess I should thank him if I can see him on our class.

"Well then I guess, Ace enjoyed his company. Tell him thank you and I'm looking forward to meet him, after all, he helped you and Ace in many ways" Unnie smiled and looked at her son, still playing with the toy car Kenzo gave him.

"Mommy! He's also the one who bought me an ice cream and helped me to find noona in school!" Ace then said, Unnie smiled and sat beside him on the carpeted floor.

"I know, just tell him what I told you. I want to say thank you personaly" I nod my head

"Sure"

"Unnie, do you want to eat?" I suddenly asked remembering that I haven't prepared any ramen or simple food dishes only. Besides I'm too tired and I don't really know how to cook.

"No, I already ate outside. Besides I'm tired already, I'll just have a rest, you need to rest to" I nod my head and starts to place some of the cushions properly on the couch.

"Ace, let's sleep?" I heard Unnie asked while getting Ace's toys and head up stairs. I also did the same, I brushed my teeth and when I was about to turng the light off, my phone suddenly beeps. Who would text me in this time of hour? I opened my phone and saw a message, there's no name only numbers.

"Hi Krystal" Who is this? How did he know my name and my number?

"Who are you?" I texted him, a few seconds later my phone beeps again.

"It's me, Kenzo" Kenzo?! How did he even have my number? He didn't ask for it though, he also never borrowed my phone. Then how come?

"Stella gave me your number when I asked her, sorry about that" He texted me again but I didn't even asked anything to him.

"It's okay, it's not like you're a stranger or anything" I replied, then a few seconds later he texted back. I quickly saved his number on my phone.

"am I interrupting your sleep?" Deciding that we were just gonna waste our load I just decided tk call him since it's much more convinient.

"Hello?" He answered fromthe other line, maybe he was planning to sleep also because his voice had a hint of sleepiness and tiredness.

"No you're not, I was just about to turn off the lights" I answered his question from the text, not even saying 'hello' back.

"It's already midnight, you should sleep. Thank you for accompanying me this whole day though" He said, if there's any one who should say 'thank you' that should be me.

"No, thank you, you already did many things for me and I haven't even thanked you once, my sister also wants to meet you Kenzo" I said, I heard him pausing for a minute.

"Well then... tell her that i'd love to meet her also. Goodnight Krys" He suddenly said, what happened? I only said that Unnie wanted to see him... or am I just paranoid?

"Goodnight... Enzo" Enzo? My head starts to hurt again so I bit my lip, trying to suppress a groan because of the pain. I quickly reached out for the pain killers on the drawer of my nightstand and drank it with the water I always have when I'm sleeping. Enzo? Who on earth are you?