~Flashback~

Kenzo's P.O.V.

I stared at the warm sun and raised my hand on the air and watched the sun's rays as it slips with my fingers. When will I ever find you?

"Kenzo! Where are you going?" Jonghyun hyung headlocked my head while we we're walking to the parking lot, those two goofballs already went home.

"I'll just get my suit, I told dad to leave it on the shop and I'll just drop by and get it" I replied as I released my head from his grip and dugged in my pockets to find my keys.

"Why did you decline the delivery? It's much more easy for you" Jonghyun hyung leaned on my car and stared at a particular space. He seems to be troubled by something but he doesn't want to share it to us, girl porblems? Something about Thalia.

"Hmm, let's say I missed wondering around the mall" I smiled while placing my bag inside the car and waited for him to go before leaving him.

"Okay, sure. I'll go now" he soullesly said, something's really wrong with him.

"Hey if it's love and girls problem, it's better if you can share it with us. Maybe Yonghwa hyung and Jungshin can help" I smiled at patted hie shoulder, but he still looks lost and all.

"Sure" he still continued to answer soullessly. He answered 'sure' but he's still leaning on my car, I think he's going nuts.

"Man are you in drugs?" I asked, he suddenly turned his head towards me and slowly walked.

"Do you want me to kill you?" He grabbed my shirt and raised his hand in the air, in a joking way ofcourse.

"No, now go! I already need to go" I laughed, pushing him a bit and entered my car, surely there's a reason behind his weird emotions.

Once I've reached the mall, which is Stella's soon to be company, I decided to wonder off at the mall instead of getting the suit first. For me to familiarize all the things I've almost forgot. While I was busy wondering around, I suddenly saw someone who I didn't expect to see.

"Kenzo?"

"Jess?"

♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦

"So, you've already gotten back here" she trailed as she drank her coffee, I invited her to have a drink at a cafe shop and pushed the thought of getting my suit for the ball.

"Have you met her already?" She asked, I suddenly shifted on my seat knowing that she wants me to stay away from her. She isn't the one I'm fearing of but someone who is much more powerful than her, and she knows that.

"No, I can't seem to find her" I answered

"Kenzo, just do him a favor. Stay away from her"

"But Noona, I want to find her again. I want to bring her back" She heaved a breath and closed her eyes. I won't change my mind, I will find her.

"You're only gonna bring her stupidness and miserable days back. She's fine without you Kenzo, I'm sure of that. So stay away from her." After that she grabbed her bag and walked away from me.

♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦

I mean it, I'm going to bring her back no matter what, I'm going to find her.