~Pain~

Krystal's P.O.V.

"What did you think of Kenzo?" I asked Jessica unnie as she sat on my bed, 10 o'clock in the morning.

"I wish I can slap you" She suddenly uttered, I stared at her in shock. That was not the answer I was expecting from her.

"Unnie" I uttered in shock.

"Heol, you kissed him infront of me last night! You're not even shy about it" She glared at me, for a minute I thought she'd kill me. But I think I was just over acting.

"Sorry, my bad" I smiled sheepishly and thought about Kenzo, I was busy day dreaming about Kenzo when my phone suddenly rings, I stared at Jessica unnie because she's much more close to my nightstand where my phone is resting.

"Who's that?" I asked, she took a peek at my phone and gave me a slight glare.

"Lover boy" She throwed my phone to me and went out of my room, chuckling silently.

"Kenzo?" I answered with a smiled plastered on my face, I was playing with my pillow and my comforter because of shyness and I can feel myself blushing crimson red.

"Hey, Krystal" My smiled died down when I heard his voice, it seems like he's sad, troubled and mad? I don't understand his tone, usually he's much more bubbly than me.

"You seem down, is there something wrong?" I asked after a few minutes of silence between the line.

"Krys..." He spoke but then he stoped, I was waiting for him to continue but I guess he doesn't want to talk.

"Kenzo are you still there?" I asked, already feeling troubled. He didn't speak, but after a while he then answered me.

"Krys, we need to talk" I suddenly felt nervous and scared, I don't know why he's acting like this. Is he acting or is he really sad?

"Sure where are you?" I asked, already standing up from my bed and started to pick my clothes.

"Meet me at the park near to your house" He ordered, I was about to talk back but then I heard a familiar tune.

"Kenzo?" I asked, I pulled my phone away from my ear and tossed it on the bed. He dropped the call. Kenzo never did that, why is he acting odd? I sat on the bed as I felt my head throbbing and my chest tightening.

♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦

I was sitting on a swing and happily munching on an ice cream I bought earlier, my feet was dangling and kept on swaying back and forth. If Kenzo would see me he'd probably think I'm a child, then I saw Kenzo walking towards me from the corner of my eye. Kenzo sat beside me on the other swing but he didn't even looked at me for awhile.

"Kenzo, what happened?" I asked, placing my hand on his knees, he stared at my hand but not in my eyes.

"Why are you gloomy?" I asked him again, but he's still not answering. I began to shut my mouth noticing that he doesn't want to talk, but then an idea popped in my mind.

"Hey tell me, Kenzo" I playfully pushed the ice cream on his mouth to cheer him up, but then he slapped my hand away and the ice cream fell on the floor

"Kenzo" I uttered, completely shocked at what happened, he wiped the ice cream on his lips and glared at me. I suddenly felt myself shrinking on my spot, I never saw Kenzo this agressive and mad.

"Let's break up" He suddenly said, I felt myself getting light headed. I'm getting confused, it feels like everythings just a dream but my head says no, everything was real.

"W-What?" I shuddered, I stood up and stared at Kenzo confusingly.

"I'm not the one for you Krys, I'm sorry"

"Kenzo, it's not funny. Tell me what's wrong, please" I can feel all sorts of emotion drowned in me, betrayal, confusion, pain, sadness... I-I don't know. I don't understand him anymore.

"I'm wrong! it's me who's wrong! I'm still dating my ex! I'm only using you, you need to let go of me Krys" I stared at his eyes as he spoke, I stared into his eyes. I can't read them, he's angry but sad.

"Why would I? Kenzo please stop the act, what are you saying?!"

"Let me go Krys, we're over, I don't love you anymore" he starts to walk away when I held his hand and pulled him back.

"I'm not letting you go without an acceptable reason" My voice quiverred as I let all my tears fall, my vision blurred as my heart was wrapped with thorns.

"Then don't let go, it'll be you who's going to suffer anyway. I love my ex and not you, so I don't care if you won't let go, it's not my loss, it's yours" He grabbed my hand and unclasped it from his arm, he slowly walked away, leaving alone. I'm all alone now.