~School's Anniversary~

Krystal's P.O.V.

Yesterday was a very hard day for me, when I woke up I was already in a hospital with Jessica unnie worrying over me. The last thing I remember was that I was walking with Kenzo on the parking lot then everything went black, I asked Jessica unnie if she saw the one who rushed me to the hospital but she said a nurse was the only one she saw on my room. I'm sure Kenzo rushed me there, but why did he leave?

"Are you okay now Krystal?" Kenzo asked me, we we're now inside our classroom but I kept zoning out.

"Uh, yeah" I said after he raised his hand on my face and waved it on the air, but I still remained looking at the corner.

"Krystal don't be mad at me if ever I ask this personal question, who's Enzo?" That caught me off guard, I suddenly froze up and slowly turned my head ti meet Kenzo's eyes.

"W-What?" I asked shakily

"You... called me Enzo yesterday" he answered, while squinting his eyes in confusion.

"I-I don't know" I avoided is gaze and stared at the corner again, I really don't know what he's talking about.

"Krystal, what seriously happened?" Kenzo sneaked his hand on top of mine and held it softly, he then placed his other hand on my chin and made me face him.

"I-I... I can't tell you" I answered still avoiding his gaze, he seems disappointed but I can't really let him know.

"Krys-" He was about to tell me something when our teacher walked in, good timing.

"Goodmorning class" Ms. Ahn greeted us, everyone stood up but I know that Kenzo was still looking at me, I really want to tell him everything but I can't seem to remember this Enzo I kept on calling.

"Goodmorning Ms. Ahn" We greeted back while Ms. Ahn motioned us to have our seat.

"So, I'm here to announce a very special day of this school" Everyone squealled, maybe they already knows the announcement.

"As you all know it's our school's 50th anniversary, the golden years of our school. So there will be visitors arriving here, some are graduates of this school and some are investors. Kenzo, as our president please select some students who may want to perform before them" Ah, right. Sienna unnie already told me about this, we will be celebrating our school's 50th anniversary. Kenzo smiled cheeckily and took a glance at me and his friends, I wonder what he's thinking about.

"Sure Ms. Ahn, I already had the perfect band" he suddenly beamed, with that Ms. Ahn gave him a smile.

"Okay then, you can do whatever you want. Class dismissed" Ms. Ahn said and walked out of the room, our classmates then cheered and began doing things on their own. I was surprised when Kenzo stood up, holding my hand and pulled me in the middle of the room

"Jonghyun hyung, Yonghwa hyung, Jungshin come with me" Kenzo suddenly said, suprising the three boys. Nevertheless they still walked outside the room with Kenzo still holding my hand and dragging me with them. But then Kenzo peeked on the door and stared at Seungyeon unnie and Seohyun unnie.

"Oh, Seungyeon and Soehyun you should follow also" The two girls looked at each other questioningly but they still followed him. What's up with him?