~Sister Bond~

Krystal's P.O.V.

I woke up with my head proudly raised up, it feels like all my problems were now vanished. I kept on thinking about Kenzo, that I didn't noticed my sister already staring at me from the hallway.

"Krystal" I snapped out day dreaming when I noticed my sister's hhd waving infront of my face, I blinked multiple times and finally stared at her.

"So, what happened to my sister that caused her to kept on zoning out?" I shooked my head and played with my fingers, I looked up a bit trying to see what unnie's doing but she narrowed her eyes at me so I avoided her gaze again.

"Unnie" I muttered silently

"Don't 'unnie' me, tell me what's wrong?" she asked, as she scooted near me.

"Don't get mad at me" I uttered after finally gaining the courage to look at her.

"Why would I? Unless you did something wrong" I didn't but you'll think that having a boyfriend is really wrong, I really want her to know that Kenzo is my boyfriend but I think she'll freak out and get mad at me. I stared at her and scooted towards the headboard.

"Unnie, I have a boyfriend" I closed my eyes getting ready to get scolded as the room began to get quiet for a second.

"What's wrong about that? You only have a- boyfriend?!" She suddenly exclaimed, I thought everything's going to be fine and calm but then she started walking around.

"What?! Who? When? Where? How?" I got a bit dizzy when I was looking at her, walking in circles

"Kenzo, he confessed to me on a very breath taking cliff, I told him to wait until our intrams. Then when our team won, my answer is yes" I explained

"I just told you this today because I'm afraid you'll get mad at me" I shooked my head even more and bit my lip, then I suddenly felt the side of my bed went deeper and a warm presence suddenly engulfed me.

"Krystal, it's not a sin to fall in love. Infact, it's time for you to find the right one for you, you're growing up and you need someone to take care of you. I'm thankful for this certain someone who makes you smile whenever you're thinking of him, I'm happy for you Krys"

"But tell me if ever Kenzo will hurt you, I'll beat him into a pulp"

"I'm sure Kenzo wouldn't hurt me" I answered, hugging her tightly

"Well then, you should head down now, mom and dad are waiting for you" She ruffled my hair and went out of my room, I guess unnie and Kenzo would get along pretty well.

Jessica's P.O.V.

I ruffled her hair and went out of her room, I peeked at her room for a while and and returned to my own room where my phone was resting on the nightstand. I walked in circles in my own room and stared at my phone again and again, I kept on having double thoughts about calling him but in the end I picked up my phone and dialed his number.

"We need to talk"