~Alone~

Krystal's P.O.V.

1 minute. 5 minutes. 10 minutes.

10 minutes had passed, I've been waiting here in the same playground where he chose to break our ties off, my mind haven't fully coped up in that matter yet, I can't accept it. My heart can't accept that I had fallen inlove that easy and he broke my heart that painful.

How long am I supposed to wait? How long am I supposed to be a fool? Tears started to roll down from my eyes again, as the lonely rain also poured it's sorrow over me. I kept on glancing at my phone, wishing to receive a message or a call. But nothing. Atleast a message from him telling me that he can't come, atleast a message from him telling me that he won't care even if I'm waiting for him. My heart won't be broken if he atleast gives a little bit of time just to answer me or anything, because I know that he still knows my presence, that he still cares for me.

I'm already drenched in the cold rain, it's cold and dark. I felt trappped. It's suffocating me. I glanced to my sides, to my back and to my front, something's telling me that he might be there. Hidding. Somewhere near me yet somewhere far. But instead, all I see is an empty park with heavy rains and a lonely girl, crying out in pain and emptyness.

I cried and cried, not knowing what to do anymore. Then I felt myself engulfed in a warm tight hug, I knew it wasn't him but atleast, I felt at ease, I felt home. My sister wrapped her arms around me for a few seconds and then proceded to help me in gaining my balance, I willingly went inside her car and poured everything out. From now on, I knew I already lost.

Kenzo's P.O.V.

My heart is torn, squeezed and broken. I still fulfilled my promise, that whenever and wherever I am I will always be by her side with just one call. I am drenched, I don't know if it's because of the rain... or is it because of my tears. I placed my palm on my chest as I cried out in sorrow. In pain.

She was there, showered by the cold rain and not by my kisses and warm hugs. She kept on looking behind her, on her phone and shooked her head, she cried out knowing that I'm not planning to see her. I heard her soft whimpers behind the tree hundred meters away from the swing, she doesn't know that I'm only here. I watched as she cried in pain, as her sister engulfed her in her embrace in the pouring rain. Jessica looked around until she finally managed to notice me behind a tree, her eyes softened and gave a glance to her sister, she held her in her arms as they walked towards their car. Jessica turned to look at me before hopping inside her car and drove away from me. I'm a coward to let her go and to fall inlove with her, she doesn't deserve me. But everything I did is only for her.