Feelings (Michelangelo)

Have you ever had one of those games that you've grown so addicted to that even though it scares the hell out of you you still play it anyways?  Yeah, I'm in that hell right now :I

Have some Markiplier to calm your fears :'D (I recommend headphones if you're gonna watch the video)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why the hell are you making me do this again?!  Damn you Mikey!"

Once again your turtle friend had convinced you to play Five Nights at Freddie's again, and you immediately regretted it.  There you were sitting in Donnie's computer chair, tense and completely alert.  Mikey sat close behind you and watched as you would constantly pull up the camera and search for Freddie and his 'friends', desperately trying to avoid and prevent jumpscares, hoping to not piss yourself in the process.

You lowered the camera and went to turn on the lights for the hall, and when you went for the right Chica was there staring at you with the same creepy face.  You flinched as you closed the metal door.

"Oh, go away!  I don't want to play with you!" you say.  You hear Mikey chuckle behind you as he scoots a little closer, trying to provide some comfort for you if you got jumped. . . which is what happened a few seconds after.

"Oh no, no, no, no, no. . ."  The lights dimmed with aloud buzzing sound, everything was quiet and you could barely see anything.  Except when that damned music box turned on and your camera turned to the left door, you spotted Freddie's flashing eyes in the doorway and you instantly took your hands off the mouse.  You just sat there as you leaned back to Mikey anticipating the jumpscare.  Your body was tense, and that's when the music box stopped and Freddie's glowing eyes were now gone, there was only silence.  Your body turned to reach for Mikey, and you felt as his hand gently held onto your arms. 

And then the jumpscare. . . Freddie popped up onto the screen suddenly and it made you fly backwards into Mikey's chest, he caught you and held you until you stopped mumbling to yourself.

"DAMN IT!"

Mikey smiled to himself the longer you stayed in his arms.  You could have just sat in your chair with your hands covering your face for protection, but instead you reached for him even before the jumpscare.  It seemed that he was your protector and he had no problem with that.  The scare had gone away after a few minutes, and you were still held securely to him, your face burned a bright red as well as his did.  Mikey smiled to himself as he began to pick at your hair.

"Never again. . . Am I agreeing to play horror games with you."  You say as you sit up in the chair, smiling at your friend as he chuckled.

"Well I figured from the first time you would have learned that already."

You laughed and turned for the computer again, determined to make it through at least the third night.  Mikey sat behind you and stared at your form.  Your (h/c) flowed freely down your back, and the computer screen illuminated your skin, revealing a sparkle in you (e/c) eyes. He couldn't help but admire you. You were his best friend. . . But somewhere Mikey knew that he wanted the relationship between the two of you to go further, it was obvious to him how he felt and he didn't deny it.
"Ok, I'm surprised I haven't pissed myself yet. Let's go shoot some hoops."
"Yes ma'am." He says as he gets up to follow you. It was hard for him to not take your hand as you walked.