Rhythm of Two Heartbeats (Michelangelo)

This gif is completely out of context, I couldn't find one good enough for Michelangelo XD  Instead I went with these two dorks from Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.  I don't think Mikey is the slow dance type of guy.

The first song you see above is the one where the two of you begin dancing, and the one you see as you read on is the song you are playing on your drums.  It's My Demons by Starset <3

Hope you Enjoy!

Unedited.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mikey wasn't one for slow dancing; he was more of the jump around, hollering and go crazy type of dancer.  Not that he didn't like the slow dancing but that was a rare thing to happen, which made it all the more special. 

Today Mikey came in when you were in the middle of a jam session with your drums.  He watched as you repeatedly kept raising and flailing your arms as each would drop to hit each beat perfectly, your lips moving along with the lyrics.  You were really into this song, as you were whenever you played.  Mikey smiled as he watched you, loving how talented you were at the drums.  And you looked so happy too, which made him happy as well. 

During the bridge there were no drums, and you had enough time to look up and see him bobbing his head slightly as well.  You gave him a small smile to greet him, he then nodded his head for you to keep going.  Once the chorus came back on you began drumming again. 

The song ended, and your music on your iPod kept going on.  You set your drum sticks on the coffee table nearby and went up to Mikey to hug him.  He always gave the best hugs, they were comforting and warm, and he always planted kisses on your head whenever he had you in his arms.

"There's my girl," he said happily as you pulled away to look up at him, "I didn't interrupt the jamming session did I?"

You chuckle and shake your head. 

"No, no.  It was ending anyways.  What're you doing here?"

Mikey planted a kiss on your forehead before plopping onto the couch, you followed behind him.  When you sat beside him, he reached over and began playing with your newly colored hair; he was still in awe with it even though it's been a couple of weeks since you got it done.  You smile as you watch Mikey, but your head quickly snapped the other way when a familiar song came on the radio.  You jumped up and grabbed Mikey's hands.

"Come one!  Come dance with me!"  You say very happily.  Mikey was kind of hesitant at first, since dancing wasn't his type of thing, well at least slow dancing.  But when he heard how upbeat the song was he knew it wasn't slow at all, but rather crazy and thrilling.  Not that he would have minded it, he just would have felt awkward, and not because he was dancing with you but because he had never done it before.  But seeing you smile happily at him made him smile as well, and soon he was up on his feet and twirling you around to the middle of the living room. 

Mikey laughed along with you as the two of you danced.  He would pick you up and spin you around, but would have to stop to keep you and him from falling over from getting dizzy, but then the two of you would continue to hold hands and dance all over the living room.  The two of you laughed and laughed until you couldn't breathe anymore, so you feel onto the floor cross-legged, Mikey sprawled over the carpet as he tried to catch his breath.  Giggling, you crawl over to him and position your head over him, his blue eyes sparkling up at you as you smile sweetly.  He then lifted his hand and placed it on the back of your neck, pulling your head down in for a kiss.  Once you pulled away, the two of you never said anything, your feelings showed on your faces.

You then laid down on his chest and felt his arm wrap around your waist.  For the rest of the evening the two of you listened as each song went by on the radio, completely comfortable and laying in complete serenity.